AzoteDesigns Compound

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Re: AzoteDesigns Compound

Post by USABMXER1 »

Chauchaud wrote:
POST FOR MXS Design'S
First of all, i didnt release the track, the guys that i made the track for decided to release it and didnt put the credits, not my fault. Second look at this

So guess what USAB whatever your name is, try to read before saying shit. Aaron hall i also want to say you ripped MadCape SX stuff before we released it lol, shouldn't talk
Did you not read in his post? It said to give him credits still and you guys didn't.
Thyzz
Team: Impact

Post by Thyzz »

WTF.....! :x :shock:
Chauchaud
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Chauchaud »

Post for MXS Design'S
USAB you can't fucking read? I DIDNT RELEASE THE COMPOUND, i only made it. Not my fault if they didnt put the credits because i told them what i've put on the compound/who made whats on the compound. So its not (you guys didn't) , its (they didnt) so don't blame on me and gave up dude.
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

Chauchaud wrote:
Post for MXS Design'S
USAB you can't fucking read? I DIDNT RELEASE THE COMPOUND, i only made it. Not my fault if they didnt put the credits because i told them what i've put on the compound/who made whats on the compound. So its not (you guys didn't) , its (they didnt) so don't blame on me and gave up dude.
Love it when people start raging like this, they think half the stuff on these forums actually matters and start going off on people for no reason haha.
WillSt24
Team: BPC

Post by WillSt24 »

USABMXER1 wrote: I don't know what im saying
Looks like it matters to you buddy, you keep talking for no reason like it was such a deal. He has a reason because you keep saying he "did" something wrong when it wasn't even him. You must be blind.
| WILLIAM ST-LAURENT |
MXS best finish : 2nd [SX] 3rd [MX]
Cbear12
Team: Privateer

Post by Cbear12 »

WillSt24 wrote: Looks like it matters to you buddy, you keep talking for no reason like it was such a deal. He has a reason because you keep saying he "did" something wrong when it wasn't even him. You must be blind.