AzoteDesigns Compound

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
John23

Re: AzoteDesigns Compound

Post by John23 »

What "huge jumps" are you guys talking about???? On a 450 I let off before the lip even starts and I'm sailing right over it
jlv wrote:This post is useless.
YzJarne_196

Post by YzJarne_196 »

jmayo_2 wrote:
sol721 wrote:
Pottsy wrote:hyped to much
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

It's a fun enough track guys and I appreciate the release. That said, if you have enough time to post a "hype" thread a full week and a half before the track comes out, surely you can take 2 minutes and make a track map for it. I normally wouldn't care, but the fact that you've gone out of your way to build yourselves up warrants the additional scrutiny. Thanks again for the release, will be fun to mess around on for a bit.
Aggressively Mediocre Image
funkychicken
Team: 251 Graphix I guess

Post by funkychicken »

Big Smooth one3 wrote:if you have enough time to post a "hype" thread a full week and a half before the track comes out, surely you can take 2 minutes and make a track map for it. I normally wouldn't care, but the fact that you've gone out of your way to build yourselves up warrants the additional scrutiny.
He has a point but still a fun track like he said too
| Unofficially Official MotoSavage Rookie of the Year 2017 |
Pumaxcs wrote:Women ain't shit, man.

They'll lick a public toilet seat but ignore my texts.
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

Am I the only one that has noticed this or have others noticed that he literally ripped one of Jay's 2015 Australian Supercross tracks? I rode it for a few laps thinking that I recognized that track layout at first I was thinking that he may have just taken a track design from the 2015 Australian Supercross series and put different jumps on it then I started realizing it was literally the same jumps and everything like he had just taken the exact track that Jay made and then made the map bigger changed the track textures and sky box and then started making his compound on it. Here is the link to the Australian Supercross track that he ripped Jay for and didn't even give credits just in case you would like to take a look and see what I am talking about.
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=38130
Five5One Designs

Post by Five5One Designs »

USABMXER1 wrote:Am I the only one that has noticed this or have others noticed that he literally ripped one of Jay's 2015 Australian Supercross tracks? I rode it for a few laps thinking that I recognized that track layout at first I was thinking that he may have just taken a track design from the 2015 Australian Supercross series and put different jumps on it then I started realizing it was literally the same jumps and everything like he had just taken the exact track that Jay made and then made the map bigger changed the track textures and sky box and then started making his compound on it. Here is the link to the Australian Supercross track that he ripped Jay for and didn't even give credits just in case you would like to take a look and see what I am talking about.

They're not the same, Jay hasn't got a digger on his track. :lol:
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

What do you expect when it was made by a ripper.. Dorian Florent :roll:
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
USABMXER1

Post by USABMXER1 »

Five5One Designs wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:Am I the only one that has noticed this or have others noticed that he literally ripped one of Jay's 2015 Australian Supercross tracks? I rode it for a few laps thinking that I recognized that track layout at first I was thinking that he may have just taken a track design from the 2015 Australian Supercross series and put different jumps on it then I started realizing it was literally the same jumps and everything like he had just taken the exact track that Jay made and then made the map bigger changed the track textures and sky box and then started making his compound on it. Here is the link to the Australian Supercross track that he ripped Jay for and didn't even give credits just in case you would like to take a look and see what I am talking about.

Well he had to do something so that he made his different other than not putting tuff blocks on the track. But still he released a compound with somebody else's track on it which isn't something to be happy about.
funkychicken

Post by funkychicken »

USABMXER1 wrote:
Five5One Designs wrote:

Well he had to do something so that he made his different other than not putting tuff blocks on the track. But still he released a compound with somebody else's track on it which isn't something to be happy about.
Well crap. He didn't even try to change anything about it.

funkychicken

Post by funkychicken »

USABMXER1 wrote:
Five5One Designs wrote:

USABMXER1

Post by USABMXER1 »

funkychicken wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:
Five5One Designs wrote:

That's literally what I was meaning, there wouldn't be a problem if he changed the layout a little bit but he didn't change a single thing other than the track texture removed the tuff blocks and added a bulldozer to it. Nothing else was changed what so ever.
Chauchaud
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Chauchaud »

POST FOR MXS Design'S
First of all, i didnt release the track, the guys that i made the track for decided to release it and didnt put the credits, not my fault. Second look at this

So guess what USAB whatever your name is, try to read before saying shit. Aaron hall i also want to say you ripped MadCape SX stuff before we released it lol, shouldn't talk
760Liam

Post by 760Liam »

The track is supposed to narrow after the start, not keep the same width. Just a heads up for your next track.
760Liam

Post by 760Liam »

Chauchaud wrote:
POST FOR MXS Design'S
First of all, i didnt release the track, the guys that i made the track for decided to release it and didnt put the credits, not my fault. Second look at this

So guess what USAB whatever your name is, try to read before saying shit. Aaron hall i also want to say you ripped MadCape SX stuff before we released it lol, shouldn't talk
Dorian (or Chauchaud) Don't you make money from these compounds? I'm just assuming you do because you think everything you make is worth gold bars but please mistake me if I'm wrong. You might be able to use the sx but that doesn't give you the right to sell for profit and as your own. Also, you have no right to call someone out on ripping when you have ripped pretty much everything you make, unless it's shit... then you probably actually made it.
Chauchaud
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Chauchaud »

Dorian is not chauchaud :D it's just my friend

POST FOR MXS Design'S

No Liam you're wrong on that. I did not sell that compound, my close friends asked me for it and i just did/put what they told me