QD Off Season Series: Round 1 Echeconnee Mx

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
User avatar
braydon156
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:12 pm
Team: Quality Designs

QD Off Season Series: Round 1 Echeconnee Mx

Postby braydon156 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:11 pm


User avatar
funkychicken
Posts: 521
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:34 pm
Team: CG Motorsports
Location: Charleston, South Carolina
Contact:

Re: QD Off Season Series: Round 1 Echeconnee Mx

Postby funkychicken » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:53 pm

I've heard of this track a whole bunch irl but never actually rode there. Great to see a real life track that I'm close to though. Nicely made. Only suggestion is to add some aesthetics into the environment like track markers or trucks and stuff just to make it a little more like a public race track rather than a private backyard track or something.
| Unofficially Official MotoSavage Rookie of the Year 2017 |

User avatar
braydon156
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:12 pm
Team: Quality Designs

Re: QD Off Season Series: Round 1 Echeconnee Mx

Postby braydon156 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:14 pm

funkychicken wrote:I've heard of this track a whole bunch irl but never actually rode there. Great to see a real life track that I'm close to though. Nicely made. Only suggestion is to add some aesthetics into the environment like track markers or trucks and stuff just to make it a little more like a public race track rather than a private backyard track or something.


Ik but I have been rushing to get stuff done for my series so couldn't spend much time on that, because I was like a better track than environment

User avatar
funkychicken
Posts: 521
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:34 pm
Team: CG Motorsports
Location: Charleston, South Carolina
Contact:

Re: QD Off Season Series: Round 1 Echeconnee Mx

Postby funkychicken » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:16 pm

braydon156 wrote:Ik but I have been rushing to get stuff done for my series so couldn't spend much time on that, because I was like a better track than environment

Yeah I understand. The track turned out pretty well so props to you.
| Unofficially Official MotoSavage Rookie of the Year 2017 |

User avatar
pntra
Posts: 297
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:25 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: QD Off Season Series: Round 1 Echeconnee Mx

Postby pntra » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:48 pm

In game name?

User avatar
braydon156
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:12 pm
Team: Quality Designs

Re: QD Off Season Series: Round 1 Echeconnee Mx

Postby braydon156 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:55 am

New link so you can qualify: http://www.mediafire.com/download/e6333317un8a0gf/Ech_Fix.rar

User avatar
braydon156
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:12 pm
Team: Quality Designs

Re: QD Off Season Series: Round 1 Echeconnee Mx

Postby braydon156 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:06 am

braydon156 wrote:New link so you can qualify: http://www.mediafire.com/download/e6333317un8a0gf/Ech_Fix.rar


http://www.mediafire.com/download/e6333 ... ch_Fix.rar

t_steezy88
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:43 am
Team: Motool

Re: QD Off Season Series: Round 1 Echeconnee Mx

Postby t_steezy88 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:42 am

braydon156 wrote:
braydon156 wrote:New link so you can qualify: http://www.mediafire.com/download/e6333317un8a0gf/Ech_Fix.rar


http://www.mediafire.com/download/e6333 ... ch_Fix.rar


server still doesnt work

Zarse718
Posts: 114
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:33 pm
Team: Motochasin

Re: QD Off Season Series: Round 1 Echeconnee Mx

Postby Zarse718 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:05 pm

Track still doesn't work guys
supermottousa19 wrote:name: Walter Gebhardt
age:12
accomplishments on mx simulator: I suck at this game is that 1
What you can do to contribute to the team, skinning, modeling,good attitude, clean race, not a prick, etc: im good with cumputers and all that crap



Return to “Tracks”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], ryanwitlox, Yahoo [Bot] and 10 guests