2016 TM Factory-Racing Australian Motocross Nationals Round 7 - Connondale

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
RhysPeterson
Team: Seven Motorsports AM

Re: 2016 TM Factory-Racing Australian Motocross Nationals Round 7 - Connondale

Post by RhysPeterson »

Scum? Yeah alright mate your just butt hurt over the shit track you released... Putting out my pm won't do shit I've got nothing to hide. Onefoureight had a good point you really are a piece of shit.
BeezyBreezy
Crushed Dissenter
Team: META Racing AU

Re: 2016 TM Factory-Racing Australian Motocross Nationals Round 7 - Connondale

Post by BeezyBreezy »

Actually it's funny, I read threw this supporting perry untill I was dragged into it, now for those who don't know I'm Ty, and in regards to all this shit, I am a paid motorcycle athlete, I didn't have the time to do it and I went over this recently with a lot of you.

Stop pulling this back to the fact that it's free content, fuck me if they where paying to race or not this track is still inaccurate wether you like it or not.

And half the reason I said fuck this I'm not bulding them anymore is because their are more Amateur riders then Pro's and you all act like spoilt fucks half the time when the tracks to rough and you don't get your way.

I have better things to do then be making tracks "free" of charge when I could be doing other things, I almost find it disrespectful that you continue to drag me into this.

So if you could all kindly just leave me out of it and fuck off and deal with this issue like adults it would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards Australia's fucking kindergarten Teacher.

Deal with your own problems.
Track Builder, Bike Skiner For Mx Sim and Others
If you would like to see more work from me, donatioans are always nice
Do Custom skins and Tracks for $$
https://www.paypal.me/TyraLynch