JS-Racing Compound

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
MJrace
Team: JS-Racing

JS-Racing Compound

Post by MJrace »

Support my track creations:https://paypal.me/jaeckelmarco
funkychicken
Team: 251 Graphix I guess

Re: JS-Racing Compound

Post by funkychicken »

honestly didn't really think anyone could be as good as JGMX at track making other than someone like Checkerz or one of the other legends. But this track is definitely a JG quality track in my opinion, and that's saying a bit. Congrats on both of your tracks! definitely worth the download!
| Unofficially Official MotoSavage Rookie of the Year 2017 |
Pumaxcs wrote:Women ain't shit, man.

They'll lick a public toilet seat but ignore my texts.
funkychicken

Post by funkychicken »

Fast lap on RM 250 was 1:54.4 so I don't know if that is good but I did make some mistakes and I am a C rider. Still pumped. Love this compound!

MJrace

Post by MJrace »

funkychicken wrote:honestly didn't really think anyone could be as good as JGMX at track making other than someone like Checkerz or one of the other legends. But this track is definitely a JG quality track in my opinion, and that's saying a bit. Congrats on both of your tracks! definitely worth the download!
Holy cow thats a huge compliment. :shock: I'm glad u like it.
MJrace

Post by MJrace »

thx for making a video of it Zack Wells
dombeal57

Post by dombeal57 »

funkychicken wrote:honestly didn't really think anyone could be as good as JGMX at track making other than someone like Checkerz or one of the other legends. But this track is definitely a JG quality track in my opinion, and that's saying a bit. Congrats on both of your tracks! definitely worth the download!
Don't know why you would compare to JGMX. There are a lot of good track makers out there and JG is one of the guys that uploads tracks consistently, that's why most people like him too. Not saying his tracks are bad they are fun and flowly just their are way more other good track makers out there but don't make tracks as much as JGMX does
funkychicken

Post by funkychicken »

dombeal57 wrote:
Don't know why you would compare to JGMX. There are a lot of good track makers out there and JG is one of the guys that uploads tracks consistently, that's why most people like him too. Not saying his tracks are bad they are fun and flowly just their are way more other good track makers out there but don't make tracks as much as JGMX does
No reason to get butt hurt over a statement. I even mention Checkerz immediately after. JGMX is a great track creator if you haven't noticed, and yes, he does put more content out than some others. That doesn't take anything away from him though. He's just the first person who came to mind, and he's great, not the greatest but pretty good, this guy is pretty good too. No reason to call me out for a statement that doesn't hurt anyone or even put anyone down. I'm just relating this guy to a track creator I like, so calm down and use your eyes to read. Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

dombeal57

Post by dombeal57 »

you just straight up commented on his track saying JGMX is better
funkychicken

Post by funkychicken »

dombeal57 wrote:you just straight up commented on his track saying JGMX is better
Where do you see that anywhere? He even replies back it was a compliment

zen-ef
Team: Privateer

Post by zen-ef »

looks sick in pics but I am only getting a blank track, what other track do I need?
MJrace

Post by MJrace »

zen-ef wrote:looks sick in pics but I am only getting a blank track, what other track do I need?
If you extract the file you get a folder that includes two other folders. You have to put these two in you mx simulater folder to see the dacals and objects
zen-ef
Team: Privateer

Post by zen-ef »

MJrace wrote:
zen-ef wrote:looks sick in pics but I am only getting a blank track, what other track do I need?
If you extract the file you get a folder that includes two other folders. You have to put these two in you mx simulater folder to see the dacals and objects

Thanks man I knew I was being stupid!!!