[Release] VT- ALL-IN

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Re: [Release] VT- ALL-IN

Post by USABMXER1 »

yzmxer608 wrote:I've been having a lot of fun on this track, cool to see different stuff that's not very common like the hip jumps and split sections. When Garasaki was making tracks, especially his MvA tracks, he had a lot of cool sections and this track reminded me of that. When I first saw the preview photo I thought of another old MvA track that was called Endless Summer. http://www.mcmfactory.com/display.php?c ... ks&id=1432
I do see that now lol
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Re: [Release] VT- ALL-IN

Post by USABMXER1 »

VUSTTOS wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:Track looks badass! I can't wait to play it when I get home.
That's a thing I tried. Make it look badass! Did you try it? Lemme know what you think and where I can improve :)

Thanks for the kind words!
Jose Eduardo317 wrote:ooo my god :oops:
I guess you like it (?)
JayTylor wrote:looks sweet. reminds me of mx vs atv unleashed tracks
onefoureight wrote:I love it, it's different.

Feels like a throw back to 2012 when people just made baller tracks and tried new things.

Idk about you guys but I'm running 512x512 Shaders max graphics 125fps.
Sanshapper wrote:I love it. Awesome track! More of these please.

Definitely feels like the old tracks. I miss them!
BROCLYRIDES wrote:Dude Yes keep making tracks this is epic (and it would be awesome if you could replicate a track off of the og mx unleashed like hillsboro or something like that) Just saying that would be super epic!
I used to play a lot Unleashed when I was a child and remember that I really loved most of the tracks and how most of them had different rythms and every jump had a different feeling. Those days playing the game were awesome!
Maybe it's bc of that why when I started this track, I decided it would of be different of what everyone is making on Sim right now. I wanted to give that old style feeling -as you said onefoureight- with very unique jumps and sections like for example the multiple turn-tight-section before the finish jump. Those turns are like a WWE fight in the last lap! Block passes everywhere! hahahaha

To be true, I'm having lot of fun playing this track and I'm super pumped that you guys appreciate someone to bring other kind of style to the tracks. I feel really satisfied.

Your comments guys makes me wanna turn on the editor and keep making tracks!

PS: Broc, I will take a look to that track and if I feel good, I may try to replicate it. But don't expect it, yet.
It's a very fun track, but the off track and on track decals are so hard too tell apart and then it lags my computer so hard for no reason, soon as I turned my geometric detail down to 1 it was like perfect though and I haven't had that problem yet till this track.