JGSX: Renus Bandinus SX

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
jgmtbike
Team: WiLdSiDesigns (JGMX)

Re: JGSX: Renus Bandinus SX

Post by jgmtbike »

James Parkin #77 wrote:
jgmtbike wrote:
James Parkin #77 wrote: :lol:
if he wanted his comeback he would have dug it out of your moms throat
You ask for constructive criticism and then say something childish like that :roll:
please comebacks aside what don't you like about it
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

-Thanks so much for all your support of my tracks.

RC_Pro97
Crushed Dissenter
Team: BellRoadRV.com

Post by RC_Pro97 »

James Parkin #77 wrote:I love a lot of your tracks but this looks like the worst one you have made so far...not that I could do any better but it looks like your tracks are gradually getting worse, and my friends agree with me. Not saying you should quit though but maybe just take a break because you've made so many recently. :)
Dude that was kind of rude to say something like that man.... it has nothing to do with making so many tracks... it may be not the best but its a good track... if its nothing to help make the track better than keep it to yourself....
MY WORLD, YOUR WORLD,......... OUR WORLD!!!
reddead422
Team: Wildside Designs

Post by reddead422 »

James Parkin #77 wrote:I love a lot of your tracks but this looks like the worst one you have made so far...not that I could do any better but it looks like your tracks are gradually getting worse, and my friends agree with me. Not saying you should quit though but maybe just take a break because you've made so many recently. :)
this shit isnt constructive lol... you didnt say 1 good thing about it all you did was say you like his tracks but this one is shit lol why dont you actually tell him what could make them better not what sucks lol
James Parkin #77
Team: None

Post by James Parkin #77 »

reddead422 wrote:
this shit isnt constructive lol... you didnt say 1 good thing about it all you did was say you like his tracks but this one is shit lol why dont you actually tell him what could make them better not what sucks lol
I did... read previous comment
Cbear12
Team: Privateer

Post by Cbear12 »

i think i just found my new favorite supercross track :D