{UPDATED} Creepy Hollow MX [now contains "Creepy Hollow MX Closed & Creepy Hollow MX Open")

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
SPEED763
Team: FlexMoto

{UPDATED} Creepy Hollow MX [now contains "Creepy Hollow MX Closed & Creepy Hollow MX Open")

Post by SPEED763 »

By popular demad i have created an "open" version of creepy hollow mx. As anyone who downloaded the origninal you know my intentions were giving the track the closed down for years feel and setting. well i have not deleted it and in fact now this download contains both versions. The open version features:

Late summer day time setting
Smooth, groomed, wet practice feel.
Larger Jumps in some spots, smoother flow on jumps that worked well on size.
Ruts have been perfected more so for racing
No extensive amount of braking bumps. (want it rough? ride the closed version)
Flaggers have been updated

Download
https://www.mediafire.com/?k07wq1bd920dk37

Pictures will be coming soon since photobucket wants to maintain itself right now
Hunter Fullwood
Team: Deft Family

Re: {UPDATED} Creepy Hollow MX [now contains "Creepy Hollow MX Closed & Creepy Hollow MX Open")

Post by Hunter Fullwood »

hey my track is all white what other tracks do i have to download
SPEED763

Re: {UPDATED} Creepy Hollow MX [now contains "Creepy Hollow MX Closed & Creepy Hollow MX Open")

Post by SPEED763 »

did you take the download and replace the old creepy hollow folder too? when you download it you will need to replace the old version. the folder can stay but the contents need to be replaced. i coded the decals, billboards, and statues from creepyhollow/decal/... to creepyhollowclosed/decal/... for the closed version, and the open version is coded the same. thus the need for treating this like a new download. i apologize but i did this to minimize the megabyte count and to be effiecnt for others whom might not have a super computer.

regardless of the issue at hand, if need be you can pm me and i will gladly get this solved for you asap. i am here to serve.
SPEED763

Post by SPEED763 »

oh you know what also make sure that these folders are the folders in your personal file

creepyhollowclosed
creepyhollowopen

do not put the creepy hollow 2.0 sub folder in.... take the two folders above, out of this folder then delete this folder.. its useless after you remove the mentioned folders above.
jordan_crowder22
Team: Monster Energy/Vans

Post by jordan_crowder22 »

the textures are all white
SPEED763

Post by SPEED763 »

SPEED763 wrote:oh you know what also make sure that these folders are the folders in your personal file

creepyhollowclosed
creepyhollowopen

do not put the creepy hollow 2.0 sub folder in.... take the two folders above, out of this folder then delete this folder.. its useless after you remove the mentioned folders above.
SPEED763

Post by SPEED763 »