Night In The Lights MX

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
best track
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Tier 1 Designs

Night In The Lights MX

Post by best track »

Night In The Lights MX

Shout out to JGMX for letting us use his turns! :D
Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/?6lhdpojnps6ih2n
J.Perry-669
Crushed Dissenter
Team: JPD

Re: Night In The Lights MX

Post by J.Perry-669 »

Reminds me of something :roll:
Like my Content? Like my Facebook page or Donate? https://www.facebook.com/JPerryDesigns6 ... 5656915070
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

J.Perry-669 wrote:Reminds me of something :roll:
I was thinking the same but this is nothing like your track when you actually ride it, name and design wise yes I do get reminded of it a bit but the way it rides and the way it is made is way off of yours.
best track
Crushed Dissenter

Post by best track »

the tracks are totally different..
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

best track wrote:
the tracks are totally different..
jtrs61
Team: Privateer

Post by jtrs61 »

what is with the music in this community? heh, kids... im back in the good ole days where pennywise and alice in chains dubbed over showtime throwing a nac was the bee's knees... cool track tho
jgmtbike
Team: WiLdSiDesigns (JGMX)

Post by jgmtbike »

umm you used a little bit more than my turns in this track :roll: :roll: :roll: :evil:
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

-Thanks so much for all your support of my tracks.

DangerJoe

Post by DangerJoe »

jgmtbike wrote:umm you used a little bit more than my turns in this track :roll: :roll: :roll: :evil:
Why're you fretting so much? The guy made a good track.

+ Granted if he did use any of your stuff, a bit of thanks wouldn't go a miss in the description
BUT, why complain when he's done something good with it?
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

DangerJoe wrote:
jgmtbike wrote:umm you used a little bit more than my turns in this track :roll: :roll: :roll: :evil:

+ Granted if he did use any of your stuff, a bit of thanks wouldn't go a miss in the description
if he didn't ask and then some one may just start using his stuff without him knowing
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
dirtrider56
Team: fasthouse yamaha

Post by dirtrider56 »

nice ass edit bro and nice track
DangerJoe

Post by DangerJoe »

Mr. Wiggles wrote:
DangerJoe wrote:

if he didn't ask and then some one may just start using his stuff without him knowing
Personally(I could be wrong), but, if you leave a track open as a folder and not saf. Isn't it kind of like an invite to use the stuff inside as long as credit is given to the creator?
For my track releases that's what I've always done and it's what a whole load other of track creators have done. It's practically the norm.
There's been only a handful of times where I've asked other creators if i could use their content and that's only ever when it's been a Saf.
DangerJoe

Post by DangerJoe »

Not an invite, that's the wrong word, but I assume you get what I mean?
jgmtbike
Team: WiLdSiDesigns (JGMX)

Post by jgmtbike »

DangerJoe wrote:
Mr. Wiggles wrote:
DangerJoe wrote: Why're you fretting so much? The guy made a good track.

Personally(I could be wrong), but, if you leave a track open as a folder and not saf. Isn't it kind of like an invite to use the stuff inside as long as credit is given to the creator?
For my track releases that's what I've always done and it's what a whole load other of track creators have done. It's practically the norm.
There's been only a handful of times where I've asked other creators if i could use their content and that's only ever when it's been a Saf.
you guys don't understand, of course he can use all the objects, decals, ect as they aren't even mine but he pretty much cut out jump sections from the flat fun track and put them on this one. I honestly don't even care because its a fun track, but most of these jump sections are taken directly from my track or taken from my track and modified slightly. :| yall might understand if you knew how long it takes to get those jump rhythms perfect
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

-Thanks so much for all your support of my tracks.

SPEED763
Team: FlexMoto

Post by SPEED763 »

jgmtbike wrote:
DangerJoe wrote:
Mr. Wiggles wrote: if he didn't ask and then some one may just start using his stuff without him knowing
you guys don't understand, of course he can use all the objects, decals, ect as they aren't even mine but he pretty much cut out jump sections from the flat fun track and put them on this one. I honestly don't even care because its a fun track, but most of these jump sections are taken directly from my track or taken from my track and modified slightly. :| yall might understand if you knew how long it takes to get those jump rhythms perfect

i understand J!!! its a pickle, that's inside a needle, that's inside a haystack, that is being chewed on.... by a unicorn!!
in other words kids its hard, don't act like it ain't true cause if it was easy anybody could look pro like JG here!
i've been in study building tracks and its not an impatient persons niche to make gradients work right
best track
Crushed Dissenter

Post by best track »

jgmtbike wrote:
DangerJoe wrote:
Mr. Wiggles wrote: if he didn't ask and then some one may just start using his stuff without him knowing
we used a few of your jumps but we still changed them alot..