Night In The Lights MX

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
best track
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Tier 1 Designs

Re: Night In The Lights MX

Post by best track »

jgmtbike wrote: you guys don't understand, of course he can use all the objects, decals, ect as they aren't even mine but he pretty much cut out jump sections from the flat fun track and put them on this one. I honestly don't even care because its a fun track, but most of these jump sections are taken directly from my track or taken from my track and modified slightly. :| yall might understand if you knew how long it takes to get those jump rhythms perfect
but i completley understand what your saying and i'm sorry josh
DangerJoe
Team: Privateer

Post by DangerJoe »

Aha! I see... I am mistaken, however I've been making tracks for like 3 years and i am still in aware that you could take gradients from one track and place them on another?
Without, like.. Copying them but that'd take a whole load more time than just building them yourself?

Anyway I'm just rambling, but to the creator, if you did copy his rhythms then for the future I suggest you look at the gradients and see what he's done then have a go at making your own:)
Also, you can always ask if you need help building stuff. A lot of people say this community sucks which in some places, yeah.. It does but there will be a lot of creators willing to help, there's also a whole series of "how to.." Vids regarding track creation for mxs on YouTube I think.

Anyway, I'm finished replying because like I said I'm just rambling :D
Nice track anyway, hope to see more soon
JT402

Post by JT402 »

jtrs61 wrote:what is with the music in this community? heh, kids... im back in the good ole days where pennywise and alice in chains dubbed over showtime throwing a nac was the bee's knees... cool track tho
love the old stuff, i still use pennywise, pantera, anything from punk rock to metal in all of my edits... probably cause im a guitarist but oh well :lol:
Some animal's are nocturnal, so the best time to see them is at night, it's only you can't... 'cause its night...
SPEED763
Team: FlexMoto

Post by SPEED763 »

JT402 wrote:
jtrs61 wrote:what is with the music in this community? heh, kids... im back in the good ole days where pennywise and alice in chains dubbed over showtime throwing a nac was the bee's knees... cool track tho
love the old stuff, i still use pennywise, pantera, anything from punk rock to metal in all of my edits... probably cause im a guitarist but oh well :lol:
and the Offspring man! or even motorhead and rob/white zombie
JT402

Post by JT402 »

SPEED763 wrote:
JT402 wrote:
and the Offspring man! or even motorhead and rob/white zombie
hell yeh, love Offspring, and three doors down!
Some animal's are nocturnal, so the best time to see them is at night, it's only you can't... 'cause its night...
MotoxMarcus
Team: True Colors

Post by MotoxMarcus »

I agree, this soft electronic, female voiced music is lame. Punk rock and Motocross will always be the best combo.
dominiccameron94

Post by dominiccameron94 »

this track on a 125 is killer!!!!! keep up on the work :D 8) :wink:
DariusP8
Team: Team Nami

Post by DariusP8 »

This track is so sick and that edit is fire :D
RobertPink
Team: SYS Racing