JGMX: Milfville

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
broland278
Team: MotoSavage

Re: JGMX: Milfville

Post by broland278 »

dearnhardtfan7 wrote:I'm not trying to knock your site, but I mean its literally the same thing as these forums.
it is very similar yes, but everyone has an opinion and thats yours, sorry you refuse to sign up for a track. i made it mainly for my series/races etc. you dont have to use them
dearnhardtfan7
Team: Privateer

Post by dearnhardtfan7 »

I mean I'm just saying its redundant. Its cool tho. Its not the end of the world lol. Its just a track
R.I.P. Jacob Nash #241
PSN-chrismri463
xfire--cmarona463
James Webb
Team: Evergood

Post by James Webb »

ScrubDatMx
Team: Late Night Crew

Post by ScrubDatMx »

fuck u james :wink:
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

ScrubDatMx wrote:
thank u james :wink:
Ftfy
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
James Webb
Team: Evergood

Post by James Webb »

On a side note, Brandon's site does seem to be pretty cool, just posting a track on this forum that redirects you to another forum that you have to sign up for just isn't right.
dearnhardtfan7
Team: Privateer

Post by dearnhardtfan7 »

James Webb wrote:On a side note, Brandon's site does seem to be pretty cool, just posting a track on this forum that redirects you to another forum that you have to sign up for just isn't right.

This guy gets it. Its just not in good taste. It would be like Domino's Pizza having a link to their site, on Pizza Hut's website.

There has obviously been some effort put into the mxs events site, but using someone's competing site to promote your site for free isn't very cool.
R.I.P. Jacob Nash #241
PSN-chrismri463
xfire--cmarona463
DudeeliteMX

Post by DudeeliteMX »

i mean, its great that he is making new tracks n all. but a "need to register" forum? it smells like JG needs a job instead of making tracks on mx simulator.
bRAAAAp
broland278
Team: MotoSavage

Post by broland278 »

dearnhardtfan7 wrote:
James Webb wrote:On a side note, Brandon's site does seem to be pretty cool, just posting a track on this forum that redirects you to another forum that you have to sign up for just isn't right.

This guy gets it. Its just not in good taste. It would be like Domino's Pizza having a link to their site, on Pizza Hut's website.

There has obviously been some effort put into the mxs events site, but using someone's competing site to promote your site for free isn't very cool.
its not an "advertisement" its a link to download a track if you want to sign up. i didt say "hey guys go sign up on my site blah blah blah blah" he posted basically saying he made a dope track but you have to go somewhere else to download it. its your decision to download it from there or get it however you want.
reddead422
Team: Wildside Designs

Post by reddead422 »

DudeeliteMX wrote:i mean, its great that he is making new tracks n all. but a "need to register" forum? it smells like JG needs a job instead of making tracks on mx simulator.
lol dude he has a job. he works every fucking day and his tracks are still wayyyyyyyyyy better than any of the shit you would ever make for this game so get your head out of your ass use 2 minutes out of your lazy ass life and sign up its not that much trouble.
jgmtbike
Team: WiLdSiDesigns (JGMX)

Post by jgmtbike »

dearnhardtfan7 wrote:I'm not trying to knock your site, but I mean its literally the same thing as these forums.
its a bit easier to use for people who post a lot. :D :D
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

-Thanks so much for all your support of my tracks.

Frantic87
Team: Keystone Racing

Post by Frantic87 »

reddead422 wrote:
DudeeliteMX wrote:i mean, its great that he is making new tracks n all. but a "need to register" forum? it smells like JG needs a job instead of making tracks on mx simulator.
lol dude he has a job. he works every fucking day and his tracks are still wayyyyyyyyyy better than any of the shit you would ever make for this game so get your head out of your ass use 2 minutes out of your lazy ass life and sign up its not that much trouble.
If I'm not mistaking, he's in college as well haha
<center>Image</center>
TheBigLez
Crushed Dissenter
Team: TM Factory-Racing

Post by TheBigLez »

fuck yo shitty ass website
jgmtbike
Team: WiLdSiDesigns (JGMX)

Post by jgmtbike »

Frantic87 wrote:
reddead422 wrote:
If I'm not mistaking, he's in college as well haha
yes I am I go to college and work retail... :roll: full time student, part time employee, part time track maker...on that grind bruh :lol:
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

-Thanks so much for all your support of my tracks.

cameron312
Team: MotoMechanics

Post by cameron312 »

TheBigLez wrote:thanks for the awesome website
FTFY :D
bossman241 wrote:Are we for sure Tuesday now? I got a chance to get balls deep and wanna take it.