JGMX: Milfville

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
broland278
Team: MotoSavage

Re: JGMX: Milfville

Postby broland278 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:48 am

dearnhardtfan7 wrote:I'm not trying to knock your site, but I mean its literally the same thing as these forums.

it is very similar yes, but everyone has an opinion and thats yours, sorry you refuse to sign up for a track. i made it mainly for my series/races etc. you dont have to use them

dearnhardtfan7
Team: Privateer

Postby dearnhardtfan7 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:50 am

I mean I'm just saying its redundant. Its cool tho. Its not the end of the world lol. Its just a track
R.I.P. Jacob Nash #241
PSN-chrismri463
xfire--cmarona463

James Webb
Team: Vurbmoto -> Evergood

Postby James Webb » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:59 am

ScrubDatMx

Postby ScrubDatMx » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:00 am

James Webb wrote:https://www.mediafire.com/?3c4qnz5d461s6cs

fuck u james :wink:

mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Postby mxsrider96 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:02 am

ScrubDatMx wrote:
James Webb wrote:https://www.mediafire.com/?3c4qnz5d461s6cs

thank u james :wink:

Ftfy
WAR CRY <3

Sun Burn

James Webb
Team: Vurbmoto -> Evergood

Postby James Webb » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:14 am

On a side note, Brandon's site does seem to be pretty cool, just posting a track on this forum that redirects you to another forum that you have to sign up for just isn't right.

dearnhardtfan7

Postby dearnhardtfan7 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:24 am

James Webb wrote:On a side note, Brandon's site does seem to be pretty cool, just posting a track on this forum that redirects you to another forum that you have to sign up for just isn't right.

This guy gets it. Its just not in good taste. It would be like Domino's Pizza having a link to their site, on Pizza Hut's website.

There has obviously been some effort put into the mxs events site, but using someone's competing site to promote your site for free isn't very cool.
R.I.P. Jacob Nash #241
PSN-chrismri463
xfire--cmarona463

DudeeliteMX

Postby DudeeliteMX » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:26 am

i mean, its great that he is making new tracks n all. but a "need to register" forum? it smells like JG needs a job instead of making tracks on mx simulator.
bRAAAAp

broland278
Team: MotoSavage

Postby broland278 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:29 am

dearnhardtfan7 wrote:
James Webb wrote:On a side note, Brandon's site does seem to be pretty cool, just posting a track on this forum that redirects you to another forum that you have to sign up for just isn't right.

This guy gets it. Its just not in good taste. It would be like Domino's Pizza having a link to their site, on Pizza Hut's website.

There has obviously been some effort put into the mxs events site, but using someone's competing site to promote your site for free isn't very cool.

its not an "advertisement" its a link to download a track if you want to sign up. i didt say "hey guys go sign up on my site blah blah blah blah" he posted basically saying he made a dope track but you have to go somewhere else to download it. its your decision to download it from there or get it however you want.

reddead422
Team: Wildside Designs

Postby reddead422 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:30 am

DudeeliteMX wrote:i mean, its great that he is making new tracks n all. but a "need to register" forum? it smells like JG needs a job instead of making tracks on mx simulator.

lol dude he has a job. he works every fucking day and his tracks are still wayyyyyyyyyy better than any of the shit you would ever make for this game so get your head out of your ass use 2 minutes out of your lazy ass life and sign up its not that much trouble.

jgmtbike
Team: WiLdSiDesigns (JGMX)

Postby jgmtbike » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:31 am

dearnhardtfan7 wrote:I'm not trying to knock your site, but I mean its literally the same thing as these forums.

its a bit easier to use for people who post a lot. :D :D
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

-Thanks so much for all your support of my tracks. I hope I can continue to make better and better ones!

luke552 wrote:You and your tracks deserve a nice piece of ass...

Frantic87
Team: Keystone Racing

Postby Frantic87 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:31 am

reddead422 wrote:
DudeeliteMX wrote:i mean, its great that he is making new tracks n all. but a "need to register" forum? it smells like JG needs a job instead of making tracks on mx simulator.

lol dude he has a job. he works every fucking day and his tracks are still wayyyyyyyyyy better than any of the shit you would ever make for this game so get your head out of your ass use 2 minutes out of your lazy ass life and sign up its not that much trouble.

If I'm not mistaking, he's in college as well haha
<center>Image</center>

TheBigLez
Team: Stheart.com

Postby TheBigLez » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:32 am

fuck yo shitty ass website

jgmtbike
Team: WiLdSiDesigns (JGMX)

Postby jgmtbike » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:34 am

Frantic87 wrote:
reddead422 wrote:

If I'm not mistaking, he's in college as well haha

yes I am I go to college and work retail... :roll: full time student, part time employee, part time track maker...on that grind bruh :lol:
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

-Thanks so much for all your support of my tracks. I hope I can continue to make better and better ones!

luke552 wrote:You and your tracks deserve a nice piece of ass...

cameron312
Team: Keystone Racing

Postby cameron312 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:39 am

TheBigLez wrote:thanks for the awesome website

FTFY :D
jlv wrote:
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 1 for one day. Next time will be a week.

WTF!!!! I barely touched him!!!

Return to “Tracks”