Red Dirt Raceway

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
DBar47
Team: Privateer

Red Dirt Raceway

Post by DBar47 »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Description: Red Dirt Raceway is my second track, I tried to keep all the feedback I got from soggy bottom mx in mind when i made this one so I hope you see improvement, i spent a lot of time on it this last week and i really tried on the environment, I was shooting for an Amateur National type look on dry Oklahoma red dirt. It's not perfect but I'm happy with it. It's pretty fun on a 125 my best lap is a 1:43. Any feedback and constructive criticism would be greatly Appreciated!

Credits: Thanks goes to DJ, TwistMoto, and all the other creators who have shared their content packs for us to use and also a big shout out goes to ColtonD719 for his feedback on my tips on my first track and letting me use his tire decals on this one! Also I did not make the base dirt decals i just photoshopped them to the right color, so thanks to whoever made those, sorry I don't remember where it originally came from.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/1ewg0890g ... aceway.zip
DBar47

Re: Red Dirt Raceway

Post by DBar47 »

Sorry for the typo it should say *feedback and tips on my first track* not "feedback on my tips on my first track" ( :? It's 5 am)
Brad smith17
Team: SKDA

Post by Brad smith17 »

Daummmm :)
jordan_crowder22
Team: Monster Energy/Vans

Post by jordan_crowder22 »

what other track do i have to have for all the decals
TheMotoRiders

Post by TheMotoRiders »

The track is very fun to ride on and has a couple different line choices which is good the turns are so fun you can just keep er pinned and the jumps and very good for throwing some fat whips nice roughness not too much but just enough 9.5/10 will be riding this one alot :D
DBar47

Post by DBar47 »

jordan_crowder22 wrote:what other track do i have to have for all the decals
You shouldn't need any other tracks for the decals to show up, check to make sure it's not inside two folders, it should just be one folder named RedDirtRaceway
DBar47

Post by DBar47 »

Brad smith17 wrote:Daummmm :)
TheMotoRiders wrote:The track is very fun to ride on and has a couple different line choices which is good the turns are so fun you can just keep er pinned and the jumps and very good for throwing some fat whips nice roughness not too much but just enough 9.5/10 will be riding this one alot :D
Thanks guys glad you liked it!
jordan_crowder22

i re downloaded it and replaced the other one out of my folder and i still dont have the decals
DBar47

Post by DBar47 »

jordan_crowder22 wrote:i re downloaded it and replaced the other one out of my folder and i still dont have the decals
Ok so I ran the game on a personal folder with only the track file in it to test it and i still had all the decals, the only thing i didn't have were the billboards (trees and shrubbery) and thats because they reference one of DJs object packs, so if its the trees that you are talking about arent showing up you probably dont have those object packs, otherwise the only thing i can think of cause the decals not to show up would be the track folder being put into another folder when you unzipped it.
jordan_crowder22

its just the trees and all the tough blocks
DBar47

Post by DBar47 »

jordan_crowder22 wrote:its just the trees and all the tough blocks
Ok ya you just need to download DJs Object packs from the "Necessary Object Packs" post, it should be just a few post up from this one
DBar47

Post by DBar47 »

DBar47 wrote:
jordan_crowder22 wrote:its just the trees and all the tough blocks
Ok ya you just need to download DJs Object packs from the "Necessary Object Packs" post, it should be just a few post up from this one
You probably would want to have those in your personal folder anyway
jordan_crowder22

ok i got them thank you love the track on 125 i ran a 1:33
jordan_crowder22

and do you live in oklahoma because i do i thought that was cool
DBar47

Post by DBar47 »

jordan_crowder22 wrote:and do you live in oklahoma because i do i thought that was cool
Yup born and raised right in the Stillwater area, glad you enjoyed it thanks for trying it out!