Middle Of Nowhere

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
mx277
Team: Privateer

Middle Of Nowhere

Post by mx277 »

This is a compound I started about a year ago. Due to lack of time, this is as far as this one is going to go. Turned out to be pretty fun to run around on so I figured id release it.

Three tracks, AX, SX ,MX along with some trails just to make the transition to the different tracks a little more fun then cutting strait across the map.
There are no timing gates but starting gates 1-20 will start you on the MX track. 21-26 will put you at the AX track, 27-36 are the SX gates, and 37-40 will drop you at the barn in the middle of the map.

All feedback is welcome!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/goh5jl9z4zc34 ... e.rar?dl=0
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Re: Middle Of Nowhere

Post by VUSTTOS »

About the motocross track, I find it a little bit boring and with "no sense" on some of the jumps near some turns but a good thing is that ruts are super good. I like how you kept the ruts going until the face of the jump.

Ax is a good one. Fun a easy but at the same time the main section it's a little bit sketchy which is good.

Trails are a good point and eviro is good.

But man! The main thing is the Supercross track!! Has been a long time since I had that much fun on a Supercross track!
It is just awesome. Reminds me of the old school custom tracks that people used to make here. Bridge and finish line jumps are super sketchy but at the same time fun.
The hybrid part is super cool and the ruts are super well built. Man, seriously, I love everything about the SX track!

Dfinitly, just to play the Supercross track is a worth download.

Hope to see you making more tracks and thank you so much for making this one!
Alex V111#1017
JWilliams
Team: Privateer

Post by JWilliams »

Sick track
zebzone235
Team: Lindqvist Racing

Post by zebzone235 »

Really nice track, i like these "abandoned" kinda middle of the woods tracks.