2017 the sandpit track

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
MX-jeffro
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:24 am
Team: Privateer

2017 the sandpit track

Postby MX-jeffro » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:22 am

Hello to all I present you my first track that I realize only with the circuit editor I hope that you like it. have fun


[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8UFCuFKJyU&t=4s[/youtube]

MX-jeffro
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:24 am
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 the sandpit track

Postby MX-jeffro » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:24 am

[youtube]https://youtu.be/z8UFCuFKJyU[/youtube]

MX-jeffro
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:24 am
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 the sandpit track

Postby MX-jeffro » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:35 am


Vieira Da Silva Paul
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:04 am
Team: MxRF

Re: 2017 the sandpit track

Postby Vieira Da Silva Paul » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:42 pm

Very Good Track man ! It's a good sandtrack :D

User avatar
Big Smooth one3
Posts: 1010
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:17 pm
Team: TM-Factory Racing
Location: TN, for now

Re: 2017 the sandpit track

Postby Big Smooth one3 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:14 pm

Justin Smedley | #304 | UID 13800 | Aggressively Mediocre Image

MX-jeffro
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:24 am
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 the sandpit track

Postby MX-jeffro » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:16 pm

Big Smooth one3 wrote:



A big thank you how did you do I do not happen to do it me

MATTMX42
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:50 pm
Team: LCQ Studios

Re: 2017 the sandpit track

Postby MATTMX42 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:42 pm

MX-jeffro wrote:Hello to all I present you my first track that I realize only with the circuit editor I hope that you like it. have fun


[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8UFCuFKJyU&t=4s[/youtube]

Track linK ??????????????
Image

johnmx227
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:56 am
Team: Carb Engineering

Re: 2017 the sandpit track

Postby johnmx227 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:48 am

MATTMX42 wrote:
MX-jeffro wrote:Hello to all I present you my first track that I realize only with the circuit editor I hope that you like it. have fun


[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8UFCuFKJyU&t=4s[/youtube]

Track linK ??????????????


Its in the video description

User avatar
Big Smooth one3
Posts: 1010
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:17 pm
Team: TM-Factory Racing
Location: TN, for now

Re: 2017 the sandpit track

Postby Big Smooth one3 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:09 pm

johnmx227 wrote:
MATTMX42 wrote:
MX-jeffro wrote:Hello to all I present you my first track that I realize only with the circuit editor I hope that you like it. have fun


[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8UFCuFKJyU&t=4s[/youtube]

Track linK ??????????????


Its in the video description

Image
Justin Smedley | #304 | UID 13800 | Aggressively Mediocre Image

User avatar
jonracer594
Posts: 512
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:17 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: 2017 the sandpit track

Postby jonracer594 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:35 pm

Big Smooth one3 wrote:
johnmx227 wrote:
MATTMX42 wrote:Track linK ??????????????


Its in the video description

Image

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5ec2fuw0v ... +Track.rar

He put it in the describtion of his video.
But yeah next time he should also put it into his track post.
Image

MATTMX42
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:50 pm
Team: LCQ Studios

Re: 2017 the sandpit track

Postby MATTMX42 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:30 pm

Big Smooth one3 wrote:
johnmx227 wrote:
MATTMX42 wrote:Track linK ??????????????


Its in the video description

Image


thank u justin
Image

User avatar
Big Smooth one3
Posts: 1010
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:17 pm
Team: TM-Factory Racing
Location: TN, for now

Re: 2017 the sandpit track

Postby Big Smooth one3 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:02 pm

jonracer594 wrote:He put it in the description of his video.
But yeah next time he should also put it into his track post.

Yea, wasn't trying to be a dick about it, just pointing it out as he seems to be a newer poster (at least in terms of # of posts).
Justin Smedley | #304 | UID 13800 | Aggressively Mediocre Image

User avatar
MxShippie50
Posts: 53
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:27 pm
Team: DNFX
Contact:

Re: 2017 the sandpit track

Postby MxShippie50 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:13 pm

Sick track, but to slippery and my 450 is always stuck in 1st gear :( :(


Return to “Tracks”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: J.Armstrong, team canada and 14 guests