BCMX: 306 Compound

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
broland278
Team: MotoSavage

Re: BCMX: 306 Compound

Post by broland278 »

Track is super cool, i really enjoy the 2 sx tracks! but yeah this is the only track that drops my frames down from 125 haha but perfect for screenies i suppose!
MX_Matthias
Team: Privateer

Post by MX_Matthias »

This track looks insane dude! :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

Am I the only one that the sand looked green for? Cause I would really like to figure that out so I can truly experience it the way it should be.
Bradclay306

Post by Bradclay306 »

thanks guys glad you enjoy it :)
Bradclay306

Post by Bradclay306 »

USABMXER1 wrote:Am I the only one that the sand looked green for? Cause I would really like to figure that out so I can truly experience it the way it should be.
im not entirely sure. are you on the sx time gates? as the skybox and lighting is different to the outdoor one.
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

Bradclay306 wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:Am I the only one that the sand looked green for? Cause I would really like to figure that out so I can truly experience it the way it should be.
im not entirely sure. are you on the sx time gates? as the skybox and lighting is different to the outdoor one.
I was on whatever one my friends put in the server, I was spawning on the same gates as them and they said that they weren't having a green looking texture. If it helps, I can send a picture of what it looks like when I get home for you too see what is happening?
jgmtbike
Team: WiLdSiDesigns (JGMX)

Post by jgmtbike »

JGMX>BCMX... I wouldn't say shit if you didn't steal my acronym :roll:
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

-Thanks so much for all your support of my tracks.

ColtonD719

Post by ColtonD719 »

jgmtbike wrote:JGMX>BCMX... I wouldn't say shit if you didn't steal my acronym :roll:
It's a good idea. With hundreds of tracks in the list in-game, a prefix like that is a very helpful and efficient reminder of the track and who made it. You might have made it popular in MXS, but I'd be happy to see more people doing it. I'm guilty...

BTW, bradclay, the finished decals and everything look sick from the screenshots. Downloading.
jgmtbike
Team: WiLdSiDesigns (JGMX)

Post by jgmtbike »

ColtonD719 wrote:
jgmtbike wrote:JGMX>BCMX... I wouldn't say shit if you didn't steal my acronym :roll:
It's a good idea. With hundreds of tracks in the list in-game, a prefix like that is a very helpful and efficient reminder of the track and who made it. You might have made it popular in MXS, but I'd be happy to see more people doing it. I'm guilty...

BTW, bradclay, the finished decals and everything look sick from the screenshots. Downloading.
I'm just messing with you guys, I know a lot of people do it
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

-Thanks so much for all your support of my tracks.

bubba215

Post by bubba215 »

such a sick track awsome job. best track ive ridden or seen
Bradclay306

Post by Bradclay306 »

jgmtbike wrote:
ColtonD719 wrote:

I'm just messing with you guys, I know a lot of people do it
as Colten said its just a nice idea to be able to switch between a users tracks easily. oh and dont worry, i know your tracks are far in front of mine.
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

ColtonD719 wrote:

So I can release my next track with the CDMX or CDSX prefix? LOL just kidding I don't do that anyway I would rather just the track name.
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
Knight24_

Post by Knight24_ »

Bradclay306 wrote:Image

well well well. here's an outdoor track to separate the men from the boys. Set inside an abandoned quarry, within the UK is this compound. It hasn't been graded for two weeks so expect the outdoor track to be rough.. Herlings type of rough.. just outside of the quarry are two Supercross tracks scaled for some good training for this years 2017 supercross.
  • Massive thanks to:
    Barrington
    Cody Branson
    All of the Beta testers.
    Of whom the decals/ objects came from
    JLV
Download Link - 175mb
http://www.mediafire.com/file/w5y59vuvy ... MPOUND.rar
What you did with the motocross track really pisses me off honestly. You turned an amazing layout to complete shit because of how close you put every roller. Ex. the first corner, horribly spaced it's like hitting a brick. It'd be amazing to see you go back and make the MX track have flow an evenly spaced rollers throughout the track because tbh this would be one of the top 5 best sand tracks on the game if you did it right. When I first loaded the track up and sat at the gate my jaw literally dropped, then once I hit the first outside rollers I lost all interest. Hope you fix it because if not it was a huge waste of time because even a decent pro rider like spencer had trouble going through the rollers.
ColtonM

Post by ColtonM »

Knight24_ wrote:

well well well. here's an outdoor track to separate the men from the boys. Set inside an abandoned quarry, within the UK is this compound. It hasn't been graded for two weeks so expect the outdoor track to be rough.. Herlings type of rough.. just outside of the quarry are two Supercross tracks scaled for some good training for this years 2017 supercross.
  • Massive thanks to:
    Barrington
    Cody Branson
    All of the Beta testers.
    JLV
Download Link - 175mb
What you did with the motocross track really pisses me off honestly. You turned an amazing layout to complete shit because of how close you put every roller. Ex. the first corner, horribly spaced it's like hitting a brick. It'd be amazing to see you go back and make the MX track have flow an evenly spaced rollers throughout the track because tbh this would be one of the top 5 best sand tracks on the game if you did it right. When I first loaded the track up and sat at the gate my jaw literally dropped, then once I hit the first outside rollers I lost all interest. Hope you fix it because if not it was a huge waste of time because even a decent pro rider like spencer had trouble going through the rollers.
I think you just suck.
Knight24_

Post by Knight24_ »

ColtonM wrote:
Knight24_ wrote:

• Massive thanks to:
    Barrington
    Cody Branson
    All of the Beta testers.
    JLV
Download Link - 175mb
I think you just suck.
No need to be rude considering I wasn't, this track literally could've been the best sand track on the game. & if you think it's just because of my "skill level" I'd like you to go tell a pro like Turley that because even he struggled with the rollers everywhere on the track in his review. It's called constructive criticism asshole.