2017 RaceFactory Gaming Supercross Rd 05 - Oakland

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
barrington314
Team: me

Re: 2017 RaceFactory Gaming Supercross Rd 05 - Oakland

Post by barrington314 »

Password: 7a&h8q6xeze7Es#?ra?2sT7S8acet@UT

Track Links No Password Required
High Res

Medium Res
1/2 the texture sizes of high res

MediumV2 Res
High res decal textures, medium res object textures

Low Res
1/2 the texture sizes of medium res

Please be aware of CHANGES in qualifying servers.

The following servers only will be used for qualifying:

rf.mxsimulator.com:19800, 19801,19802,19803, 19804, 19805, 19806, 19807, 19808, 19809

bombshelter.mxsimulator.com:19800

450's:
elsinore.mxsimulator.com:19806, 19807
Top 15
elsinore.mxsimulator.com:19805

250s:
elsinore.mxsimulator:19809, 19810
Top 15:
elsinore.mxsimulator.com:19808

UID grab and racing will take place in bombshelter.mxsimulator.com:19800, at 10:00pm eastern standard time
Halvorson

Post by Halvorson »

250 servers are full?
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

So, I had a joke made up in my mind for this, but didn't care to go through the time and effort to make the resources I needed. Just know, it would've been good if taken light-heartedly.

So, I disagree with the making of the second set of whoops. The rest of the track rides well, but that second set of whoops, at least on a 250f, is incredibly difficult to get through with any speed, which I feel is going to cause issues in racing. I don't like saying that the track should be made easier, because I'm always the first guy saying that these tracks should be tailored to the top 1% of riders in this game, just as the real life tracks are, but these whoops are going to cause a lot of issues, the way I see it. I hope I'm proven wrong, honestly. The whoops (mountains (this was part of my joke)) are pretty big and the "valleys" between each "mountain" are not big enough to rhythm through the whoops section, as far as I've noticed, and yes, I've tried. I feel this is going to cause people in the back of the 250 pro pack, and probably the 450 pro pack as well, to be on the ground a lot during the race, which will lead to other riders going down by not being able to get around the currently downed riders. In the am classes, you can almost definitely say goodbye to every single little bit of sanity that those riders will have, because only the top 5 in each am class will make it through clean more than 3 times. Like I said, I HATE saying that the tracks should be made easier, but this section should be made A LITTLE easier. Keep them the same size, make the valleys like... I don't know, half a foot to a foot longer, so they can be rhythmed through, much like A2 last year.

I appreciate the track, just kinda glad I can't race this week haha. Keep chugging away boys
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

mxsrider96 wrote:So, I had a joke made up in my mind for this, but didn't care to go through the time and effort to make the resources I needed. Just know, it would've been good if taken light-heartedly.

So, I disagree with the making of the second set of whoops. The rest of the track rides well, but that second set of whoops, at least on a 250f, is incredibly difficult to get through with any speed, which I feel is going to cause issues in racing. I don't like saying that the track should be made easier, because I'm always the first guy saying that these tracks should be tailored to the top 1% of riders in this game, just as the real life tracks are, but these whoops are going to cause a lot of issues, the way I see it. I hope I'm proven wrong, honestly. The whoops (mountains (this was part of my joke)) are pretty big and the "valleys" between each "mountain" are not big enough to rhythm through the whoops section, as far as I've noticed, and yes, I've tried. I feel this is going to cause people in the back of the 250 pro pack, and probably the 450 pro pack as well, to be on the ground a lot during the race, which will lead to other riders going down by not being able to get around the currently downed riders. In the am classes, you can almost definitely say goodbye to every single little bit of sanity that those riders will have, because only the top 5 in each am class will make it through clean more than 3 times. Like I said, I HATE saying that the tracks should be made easier, but this section should be made A LITTLE easier. Keep them the same size, make the valleys like... I don't know, half a foot to a foot longer, so they can be rhythmed through, much like A2 last year.

I appreciate the track, just kinda glad I can't race this week haha. Keep chugging away boys

You are such a racist
GHarlan
Crushed Dissenter

Post by GHarlan »

mxsrider96 wrote:In the am classes, you can almost definitely say goodbye to every single little bit of sanity that those riders will have
+1
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

James_122 wrote:You are such a racist
Canadians, amirite?
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
barrington314

Post by barrington314 »

I feel ya. Noted and noted. Some people suggested trying some more difficult ones. Tried them and Tysen is the only one to make them still look too easy. :lol:
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

u suk
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
barrington314

Post by barrington314 »

barrington314 wrote:Tysen is the only one to make them still look too easy. :lol:
JK. Also Shipley
jukabalamx94
Team: AZDesignGFX

Post by jukabalamx94 »

WTF?? :shock: :shock: :shock:
Winner of the third edition of "Design my bike" by MxWayGamer
2018 JGMX Loretta Lynn's 250B/450B Top10 Overall
scottieman718
Team: Privateer

Post by scottieman718 »

the track password isnt working at all for me
barrington314

Post by barrington314 »

jukabalamx94 wrote:
scottieman718 wrote:the track password isnt working at all for me
Are you just copy pasting it? It wouldn't work for some and then not for others.
You coulllddd just down load one of the ones at the top of this page that doesn't require a password too. :lol:
Thomas3Boys
Team: Privateer

Post by Thomas3Boys »

Thanks
James Parkin #77
Team: None

Post by James Parkin #77 »

AWood wrote:
aeffertz wrote:
AWood wrote:Well I can see the jumps and the whoops so it's already better than Phoenix. :lol:

I ain't mad or taking offense but could you explain a little more on this? Would be nice to know so future rounds aren't off.

I didn't see anything about it in the the AZ thread.
I would say, a majority of people had something bad to say about Phoenix.

There were many complaints about not being able to see many of the rhythms and whoops especially due to poorly done and rushed lighting/decals/shading.

They rhythms as well were built very inconsistent, booters, mellow jumps. Some kinda forced rhythms. It was weird. The track didnt ride well, and the high speeds with low visibility made for a not good track. The triples were alright, but, meh.

Just, forced rhythms, and stupid shit like the finish being super mellow with a kicker on the top wasm just like... wtf.

It wasnt a good track. It was the worst one of the year in mine and many others opinions.(sadly still better than a lot last years tracks) Not bashing kyle, race, or anyone involved, especially since i was told there wasnt much time for decals and shading and shit.

Im rambling, but was trying to be thorough.. basically. A track with fucked up rhythms and inconsistencies and kickers = hard to ride, but possible to work with because you can see everything and learn to ride it, but still not enjoyable....A track thats perfect with fucked up decals/shading/lighting = hard to ride because you cant see shit. You cant see the consistent rhythms so its not too bad but you still want to be able to see = not that bad, but still not enjoyable. A Combination of the two = Terrible to ride, not fun at all, nobody wants to play, and get bashed.

Not trying to be mean, just... idk. But i bet this had less than a 50% approval rating, it wasnt very good, i just would like to see them approve.
Agree.
Bubba40
Team: Kyb/Enzo

Post by Bubba40 »

Amazing track barrington and kyle. Super fun changeling and not a highway like the past rounds, The whoops before the finish are amazing. keep up the good work!