JGSX: Dirt Shark 2017 Test Track

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
jgmtbike
Team: WiLdSiDesigns (JGMX)

JGSX: Dirt Shark 2017 Test Track

Post by jgmtbike »

(and if this sand section is hard, good)

Hey guys I know I have slowed down a bit with the track making but don't worry I'm not gone haha. I worked pretty hard on this one guys so feedback is really appreciated. Hope you guys like it, because I sure do. :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also this is for my team Dirtshark. I recently became a part of that so this is our test track, note the semi (made by Gary) has a interesting license plate. if you turn your graphics up really high you may be able to see what it is, or maybe who it is????? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: well anyways if anyone can guess who it is ill be impressed lol

http://www.mediafire.com/file/kzvqy2fr1 ... quaasx.rar
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

-Thanks so much for all your support of my tracks.

jgmtbike

Re: JGSX: Dirt Shark 2017 Test Track

Post by jgmtbike »

also I really want to see some screenshots and videos on this one, seriously I love seeing that shit :lol: :lol:
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

Rappty
Team: probably somthing

Post by Rappty »

Well i guess I'm not going to bed tonight
MxVelocity747 wrote:bout to install kidz in yo mouf
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 7309 "Josh133 | LS Racing" for 1 week. It's his first ban which would normally be 1 day, but he's so annoying I upgraded it. Next time will also be a week.
Bradclay306

Post by Bradclay306 »

looks sweet
Tiago Freitas #23
Team: JR Racing Team

Post by Tiago Freitas #23 »

Every time i see JG.. dont need any image, because all of your tracks are awesome!!!!
Your environment and decals looks so sweet!
BTW THANKS!!!
DaleMullins873
Team: Transmoto

Post by DaleMullins873 »

easily the best track out, flows well and the sand section is great! good job
⚔️2017 Australian MX2 Nationals Champion
⚔️2019 MXSEMF 250 Supercross Champion
⚔️2019 Australian 250 Supercross Champion
⚔️2020 EMF NA Supercross 250 Champion
yeezy
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Ilabb.com

Post by yeezy »

Sweet Stuff my dood! :lol:
alex521
Team: Privateer

Post by alex521 »

YOU STOLED MY HEART
jgmtbike

Post by jgmtbike »

thanks for all the kind words guys :D :D :D

froman459

Post by froman459 »

Tiago Freitas #23 wrote:Every time i see JG.. dont need any image, because all of your tracks are awesome!!!!
Your environment and decals looks so sweet!
BTW THANKS!!!
took my words!
459|Noob
damon99
Team: MXSG

Post by damon99 »

I vote jg to make all the sx rounds for the rest of his life
DylanChandler192

Post by DylanChandler192 »

I'm new to this game and this track loaded in all white and several others do that to me. Can anyone tell me what object pack or something that Im missing?
DesertRider83

Post by DesertRider83 »

DylanChandler192 wrote:I'm new to this game and this track loaded in all white and several others do that to me. Can anyone tell me what object pack or something that Im missing?
The file can't be within a folder that's placed in your personal folder. A.K.A, if it's a .saf and it's inside a folder, it'll show up white. Same thing if it's the track folder within another folder that's placed in your personal folder.
DylanChandler192

Post by DylanChandler192 »

DesertRider83 wrote:
DylanChandler192 wrote:I'm new to this game and this track loaded in all white and several others do that to me. Can anyone tell me what object pack or something that Im missing?
The file can't be within a folder that's placed in your personal folder. A.K.A, if it's a .saf and it's inside a folder, it'll show up white. Same thing if it's the track folder within another folder that's placed in your personal folder.
okay idk if i understand exactly what to do with the folder then. I can get the AMA rounds to work because i download them all together and just put them in my personal. So what should i do with this track folder? Thank you for the help
BcMxKx37

Post by BcMxKx37 »

DylanChandler192 wrote:
DesertRider83 wrote:
okay idk if i understand exactly what to do with the folder then. I can get the AMA rounds to work because i download them all together and just put them in my personal. So what should i do with this track folder? Thank you for the help
when you download a track, make sure there isnt another folder inside that folder. for example, when you download this track, open the first folder, and place the new folders in your personL FOLDER