2017 RaceFactory Gaming Supercross Rd 07 - Minneapolis

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
barrington314
Posts: 6063
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:03 pm
Team: me
Location: Charleston, SC

2017 RaceFactory Gaming Supercross Rd 07 - Minneapolis

Postby barrington314 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:38 pm

2017 Supercross Rd 07 - Minneapolis
Image

Password will be posted in this track thread, and in the race topic thread at 9:00pm eastern time. More event information here.

Password: Not out yet. Check below for a new post at correct time. Will update this original post when thread gets unlocked.

Track Links
High Res

Medium Res
1/2 the texture sizes of high res

MediumV2 Res
High res decal textures, medium res object textures

Low Res
1/2 the texture sizes of medium res

If the flashing bothers you, place this in your personal folder. It will remove all billboards and flashes.
Flash Remover
Image

User avatar
jgmtbike
Posts: 315
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:24 am
Team: WiLdSiDesigns (JGMX)

Re: 2017 RaceFactory Gaming Supercross Rd 07 - Minneapolis

Postby jgmtbike » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:57 pm

very odd layout this week i must say... those dragons backs and that sand section look very interesting :D :D
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

-Thanks so much for all your support of my tracks. I hope I can continue to make better and better ones!

luke552 wrote:You and your tracks deserve a nice piece of ass...

User avatar
checkerz
Posts: 7752
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:23 am
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: 2017 RaceFactory Gaming Supercross Rd 07 - Minneapolis

Postby checkerz » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:00 pm

jgmtbike wrote:very odd layout this week i must say... those dragons backs and that sand section look very interesting :D :D

Lots of lame choppy short straights. I like long rhythms personally. :(

Dar Bolicki
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:10 pm
Team: RedLine Racing
Location: Canada Eh!

Re: 2017 RaceFactory Gaming Supercross Rd 07 - Minneapolis

Postby Dar Bolicki » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:12 pm

Yeah Boiiiiiii!!!!!!!
Yeah Boi Racing™ & Redline Racing

User avatar
jgmtbike
Posts: 315
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:24 am
Team: WiLdSiDesigns (JGMX)

Re: 2017 RaceFactory Gaming Supercross Rd 07 - Minneapolis

Postby jgmtbike » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:04 pm

checkerz wrote:
jgmtbike wrote:very odd layout this week i must say... those dragons backs and that sand section look very interesting :D :D

Lots of lame choppy short straights. I like long rhythms personally. :(

I agree. I liked how last weeks layout had a huge rhythm lane. i kinda think every track should have one super long rhythm like that :D
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

-Thanks so much for all your support of my tracks. I hope I can continue to make better and better ones!

luke552 wrote:You and your tracks deserve a nice piece of ass...

jz38
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:59 am
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 RaceFactory Gaming Supercross Rd 07 - Minneapolis

Postby jz38 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:53 am

is it just me, or does this layout resemble last weeks layout pretty closely... besides the long rythm lane

tysonemtracing
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:21 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 RaceFactory Gaming Supercross Rd 07 - Minneapolis

Postby tysonemtracing » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:53 am

weird layout but looks super fun

User avatar
RC_Pro97
Posts: 153
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:11 pm
Team: BellRoadRV.com
Location: Moreno Valley, CA
Contact:

Re: 2017 RaceFactory Gaming Supercross Rd 07 - Minneapolis

Postby RC_Pro97 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:59 am

Whoooooopppppsssssssss!!!
MY WORLD, YOUR WORLD,......... OUR WORLD!!!

MNxMAYH3M
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:25 am
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 RaceFactory Gaming Supercross Rd 07 - Minneapolis

Postby MNxMAYH3M » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:08 am

honestly cant wait, the bump or bumps on the inside corners could make for some interesting takeouts
just saying...

barrington314
Posts: 6063
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:03 pm
Team: me
Location: Charleston, SC

Re: 2017 RaceFactory Gaming Supercross Rd 07 - Minneapolis

Postby barrington314 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:00 am

Password: s88quyaqa42ejefa#utathedr6bepUfr

Track Links, No password needed
High Res

Medium Res
1/2 the texture sizes of high res

MediumV2 Res
High res decal textures, medium res object textures

Low Res
1/2 the texture sizes of medium res

Flash Remover

Gosche1234
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:41 pm
Team: Kissinger Motorsport

Re: 2017 RaceFactory Gaming Supercross Rd 07 - Minneapolis

Postby Gosche1234 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:00 am

Dar Bolicki wrote:Yeah Boiiiiiii!!!!!!!
jlv wrote:Maybe, but not until multiplayer erode and scripting are done.


barrington314
Posts: 6063
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:03 pm
Team: me
Location: Charleston, SC

Re: 2017 RaceFactory Gaming Supercross Rd 07 - Minneapolis

Postby barrington314 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:46 pm

Tiago Freitas #23 wrote:Good Job Barrington!

I didn't make this one either :lol: :lol: :lol:
But I'll take that good job for being part of the team and getting it out on time and without technical issues. :P 8)

User avatar
mxsrider96
Posts: 3457
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:15 am
Team: PoGo
Location: Indiana

Re: 2017 RaceFactory Gaming Supercross Rd 07 - Minneapolis

Postby mxsrider96 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:31 pm

barrington314 wrote:I didn't make this one either :lol: :lol: :lol:

I may just be blind, but I didn't see where you included the track creator in the post. Might be a good idea in the future so we know who to praise (hopefully it doesn't bite anyone in the ass and nobody will send death threats in their inbox because someone is bad at their track). I know I'd love to see who created the track I'm getting ready to ride. If I'm correct on all the track makers, then so far, this year is 100% different from last year. Last year I was good at Chris's tracks, bad at yours, meh at Kyle's, and was able to hot lap 24/7 on Blake's. So far this year, your tracks have been the ones that I gel on, Chris's have forcefully fucked me in the mouth, Kyle's I was bad at, and Blake hasn't had one (yet?)
WAR CRY <3

Sun Burn

User avatar
checkerz
Posts: 7752
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:23 am
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: 2017 RaceFactory Gaming Supercross Rd 07 - Minneapolis

Postby checkerz » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:49 pm

mxsrider96 wrote:
barrington314 wrote:I didn't make this one either :lol: :lol: :lol:

I may just be blind, but I didn't see where you included the track creator in the post. Might be a good idea in the future so we know who to praise (hopefully it doesn't bite anyone in the ass and nobody will send death threats in their inbox because someone is bad at their track). I know I'd love to see who created the track I'm getting ready to ride. If I'm correct on all the track makers, then so far, this year is 100% different from last year. Last year I was good at Chris's tracks, bad at yours, meh at Kyle's, and was able to hot lap 24/7 on Blake's. So far this year, your tracks have been the ones that I gel on, Chris's have forcefully fucked me in the mouth, Kyle's I was bad at, and Blake hasn't had one (yet?)

We purposely don't put it out there. We are a team and all work together. The praise is nice and if guys want to praise anyone, praise the team; but the constant bashing and bitching gets a bit personal a lot of times when we put the creators out there. No matter who is behind the terrain, we're all in it together and trying to help eachother make the best tracks possible.


Return to “Tracks”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 6 guests