2017 RaceFactory Gaming Supercross Rd 07 - Minneapolis

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
barrington314
Team: me

Re: 2017 RaceFactory Gaming Supercross Rd 07 - Minneapolis

Post by barrington314 »

Well this is my opinion and could differ from the others involved. We don't need praises. I haven't included a name because 1. we are essentially doing a job. 2. It's a team effort. There is a lot of different work that goes into each week besides the person that shaped the jumps. Not one single person deserves the praises. The goal this year was to have a system that provided consistent tracks. If you think about it, you shouldn't be able to tell who built them and I think we have done a good job at that. I don't think it is fair to any longer say one person is building them better than another. If you like one track and not another, I personally think it is the layout you like or dislike.
Ideally JLV should let us break rule 5 and we have an rF account that releases tracks. Maybe we need to consider that. I have been releasing them because I am the one that has them last (a shitty shadows job followed by packaging high med low and saffing with pw).
But thank you for your input anyhow. And I'm not singling you out in anyway. You and many others have praised rF as a whole. Thank you.
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

And boom. Not planned at all, and still on the same wave length.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

I do enjoy the work the everyone at rF puts in. From the track creators, to Peter doing protests, to Wheels hosting races and updating the site. Hell, if it weren't for rF I never would've decided buying this game was worth it (I would've been wrong, but still). I never really thought to look at it as a team effort, since most tracks that are released outside of racing are one guy making everything, or making the terrain, and then placing decals, objects, etc. that other people created. I appreciate the feedback from both you guys on that idea, cause a lot of my "ideas", rF related or not, seem to be getting very ignored lately
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Motofinne #375

Post by Motofinne #375 »

You guys did a good job yet again. It's not your fault that Dirt Wurx made a horrible track layout.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

I know you guys are trying to be really consistent and not necessarily have people know who built each one. But they still are built differently. Yours, Kyles, and now Chris all have your own little things that set you a part. You cant be perfectly the same even building off the same scale. But we do need to know who to go to so that we can tell them to fix their damn whoops. Kyle finally fixed his.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

AWood wrote:I know you guys are trying to be really consistent and not necessarily have people know who built each one. But they still are built differently. Yours, Kyles, and now Chris all have your own little things that set you a part. You cant be perfectly the same even building off the same scale. But we do need to know who to go to so that we can tell them to fix their damn whoops. Kyle finally fixed his.

If you have a problem with something just post it in that track thread. No need to personally go after who ever built that track. That's the whole point.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

aeffertz wrote:
AWood wrote:I know you guys are trying to be really consistent and not necessarily have people know who built each one. But they still are built differently. Yours, Kyles, and now Chris all have your own little things that set you a part. You cant be perfectly the same even building off the same scale. But we do need to know who to go to so that we can tell them to fix their damn whoops. Kyle finally fixed his.

If you have a problem with something just post it in that track thread. No need to personally go after who ever built that track. That's the whole point.
not as fun tho
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
Darrin70

Post by Darrin70 »

Where can I find a good base Supercross setup? Thanks
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

This layout reminded me of 2011 Atlanta.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

Once again you guys killed it !! Good job i LOVE the tracks keep up the good work !!
Phil Doyon #423