2017 EMF World MXSGP Rd1 : Losail

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Re: 2017 EMF World MXSGP Rd1 : Losail

Post by AWood »

Tracks sick, some of ruts are kinda non existent like they were hit with smooth but i like it a lot. Jumps are sick, especially the quad being hard to hit on a 450 and VERY hard to hit on a 250. I like it not being super rough as well. good job.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

[quote="Wahlamt"]

As I stated before, ruts and roughness were made for even newcomers to have a chance to go around without having nightmares ;) However it does feel like a motorway. I could also have improved the line selection a bit, but that's hard to do without kicking it up 3 levels in roughness. I have to disagree with you on the jumps actually. They are scaled bigger in real life + if you measure air time, in game and in real life, it's actually not that bad. I've never played a replica track where most of the jumps has it close to real life. In sim, an air time of 2s feels small or perhaps normal. In real life just over a second gets you the same feeling. Reason 2 why there can't be super steep take-offs is that if you come up to a jump carrying a lot of speed, you'll have to slow down, obviously, however if it's a super steep jump, you'll just be launched and it's awkward and weird to time good... I've tried before and it usually isn't good or feels natural, so this is in my mind the best to go by. If anyone disagrees and can input their opinion, I'm more than happy to listen :)

I get where you coming from but i think alot of people need slowing down whether that meaning you make it alot rougher next year or have the jumps steeper because 10s of the real life times is abit far especially when ams are pushing 9s quicker then the pro from real life. But if you feel it's unnatural is either because one its a man made track so might make it feel like that or you could leave the jumps and have more breaking bumps feel if you added either of these you would have at least have +2s on laptimes making it somewhat closer to the real life lap times
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

added superlow resolution version in the first post
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF