SYS Raceway - Original Release

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Re: SYS Raceway - Original Release

Post by USABMXER1 »

Osari52 wrote: I'm releasing this track right now in the hopes to begin having monthly local races on it in a few months.
We'll have a day of racing, classes of all types, and livestream the whole thing to have some fun as well!
After racing this particular layout, I'll go to work on updating the track and we'll race an entirely different track a month later!
The goal is to basically have 12 races a year on this environment with different layouts each time.
I want it to feel like your local raceway that has a bunch of races every year and to stream it each time!
So just wondering where the March track is at and if we are going to be getting an April track or not as well? Just a little curious about it, I know you've got things going on irl but was just wondering what the situation with this was?
Osari52
Team: SYS Racing

Post by Osari52 »

USABMXER1 wrote:So just wondering where the March track is at and if we are going to be getting an April track or not as well? Just a little curious about it, I know you've got things going on irl but was just wondering what the situation with this was?
Yeah, so basically I plan on hosting a race on this track hopefully in the next month or two. I always knew from the first release of this track that I wouldn't be able to do the actual race for at least a couple months because I'm kind of waiting on something else to happen that I can't talk about yet. It will happen and once the race happens, the next track will be released and we'll race that a month later and so on. Hope that makes sense.
Kellen Brauer | Start Your Systems | Racer X
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

Osari52 wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:So just wondering where the March track is at and if we are going to be getting an April track or not as well? Just a little curious about it, I know you've got things going on irl but was just wondering what the situation with this was?
Yeah, so basically I plan on hosting a race on this track hopefully in the next month or two. I always knew from the first release of this track that I wouldn't be able to do the actual race for at least a couple months because I'm kind of waiting on something else to happen that I can't talk about yet. It will happen and once the race happens, the next track will be released and we'll race that a month later and so on. Hope that makes sense.
Yes it does Kellen thanks, hopefully whatever that thing you're waiting on to happen ends up happening sooner than later so we can start getting the races going.
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

Osari52 wrote:
Thanks dad can I help dad?
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!