2017 EMF World MXSGP Rd2 : Pangkal Pinang

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
ROSE822
Posts: 897
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:41 pm
Team: Vurbmoto
Location: United Kingdom

Re: 2017 EMF World MXSGP Rd2 : Pangkal Pinang

Postby ROSE822 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:57 pm

Atom6246 wrote:YEEEEEEEEE BOI
Image

ROSE822
Posts: 897
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:41 pm
Team: Vurbmoto
Location: United Kingdom

Re: 2017 EMF World MXSGP Rd2 : Pangkal Pinang

Postby ROSE822 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:04 pm

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:
DaleMullins873 wrote:Track is Great! but can we get a no rain version?

We discussed this and since it's such a big characteristic we decided that the low one still should have it. It's still a 4th of the original amount or rain we had.


Like i said to Tizz, i think the rain can be a real problem when we gonna race at 40 riders for the guys who dont had a really good pc


Medium graphics Medium track on RF 40man Gate i gets around 70/80fps, Low Graphics,Low Track on this im getting 70fps on my own LEL
Image

MxTracksScotland
Posts: 104
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:33 pm
Location: Scotland
Contact:

Re: 2017 EMF World MXSGP Rd2 : Pangkal Pinang

Postby MxTracksScotland » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:14 pm

Sick Track.!!! Please make version without rain thanks. wasn't smartest idea.!!! :D
Image

Faltsu
Posts: 177
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:42 pm
Location: Finland

Re: 2017 EMF World MXSGP Rd2 : Pangkal Pinang

Postby Faltsu » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:50 pm

This is gonna be fun :lol: great job!
Image

User avatar
Rayvenator
Posts: 565
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:57 pm
Team: TM-Factory Racing EU
Location: Lund, Sweden
Contact:

Re: 2017 EMF World MXSGP Rd2 : Pangkal Pinang

Postby Rayvenator » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:15 pm

Legendary track right here!

I agree with keeping the rain. Its there to distract you, like in real life.

Somewhere along the line we have to stop making tracks for those with shitty computers and start making more advanced and detailed tracks (erode please jlv) ;)
Image

Gasser
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:30 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 EMF World MXSGP Rd2 : Pangkal Pinang

Postby Gasser » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:16 pm

Good Track but with that Rain absolutely unraceable. Gonna lag as hell
Image

Gasser
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:30 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 EMF World MXSGP Rd2 : Pangkal Pinang

Postby Gasser » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:31 pm

have to correct me, absolutely one of the worst tracks emf ever delivered. We pay money for that, give us some good tracks dudes!!! cmon :evil:
Image

User avatar
Rayvenator
Posts: 565
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:57 pm
Team: TM-Factory Racing EU
Location: Lund, Sweden
Contact:

Re: 2017 EMF World MXSGP Rd2 : Pangkal Pinang

Postby Rayvenator » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:35 pm

Gasser wrote:have to correct me, absolutely one of the worst tracks emf ever delivered. We pay money for that, give us some good tracks dudes!!! cmon :evil:


Track is amazing. Don't know what you on about.
Slow down and be precise with your lines. It's not supposed to be a highway where you can go 5th flat every round. Did you watch the irl race? This track is a cakewalk compared to that.

Keep up the good work EMF. We need more hard tracks like this one
Image

Gasser
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:30 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 EMF World MXSGP Rd2 : Pangkal Pinang

Postby Gasser » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:40 pm

Rayvenator wrote:
Gasser wrote:have to correct me, absolutely one of the worst tracks emf ever delivered. We pay money for that, give us some good tracks dudes!!! cmon :evil:


Track is amazing. Don't know what you on about.
Slow down and be precise with your lines. It's not supposed to be a highway where you can go 5th flat every round. Did you watch the irl race? This track is a cakewalk compared to that.

Keep up the good work EMF. We need more hard tracks like this one



Nah its just bullshit. We pay money for such a track? Cmon man, this track is awful imo and not worth the money. If the following tracks are also like this it`s a joke we even have to pay to race on them
Image

User avatar
Gandorlf
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:09 am
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 EMF World MXSGP Rd2 : Pangkal Pinang

Postby Gandorlf » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:43 pm

Can't wait until Thursday now!! I love it this is one of my favourite Sim tracks period you really captured what it feels like to be riding in conditions like that, I've done it myself lol!!!

User avatar
Rayvenator
Posts: 565
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:57 pm
Team: TM-Factory Racing EU
Location: Lund, Sweden
Contact:

Re: 2017 EMF World MXSGP Rd2 : Pangkal Pinang

Postby Rayvenator » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:50 pm

Gasser wrote:

Nah its just bullshit. We pay money for such a track? Cmon man, this track is awful imo and not worth the money. If the following tracks are also like this it`s a joke we even have to pay to race on them


You are completely missing the point of the track.
The were very successful at creating what they aimed for.

If you want flat tracks there is always 19800
Image

User avatar
Gandorlf
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:09 am
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 EMF World MXSGP Rd2 : Pangkal Pinang

Postby Gandorlf » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:53 pm

Rayvenator wrote:
Gasser wrote:

Nah its just bullshit. We pay money for such a track? Cmon man, this track is awful imo and not worth the money. If the following tracks are also like this it`s a joke we even have to pay to race on them


You are completely missing the point of the track.
The were very successful at creating what they aimed for.

If you want flat tracks there is always 19800


+1

Gasser
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:30 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 EMF World MXSGP Rd2 : Pangkal Pinang

Postby Gasser » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:57 pm

Rayvenator wrote:
Gasser wrote:

Nah its just bullshit. We pay money for such a track? Cmon man, this track is awful imo and not worth the money. If the following tracks are also like this it`s a joke we even have to pay to race on them


You are completely missing the point of the track.
The were very successful at creating what they aimed for.

If you want flat tracks there is always 19800



Hahaha you gonna be kidding me! i will watch the race on wednesday and gonna be laughing so hard when you race on that stupid track. Its not from that earth this track, and i am pretty sure that 99% of the riders dont like it
Image

User avatar
Rayvenator
Posts: 565
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:57 pm
Team: TM-Factory Racing EU
Location: Lund, Sweden
Contact:

Re: 2017 EMF World MXSGP Rd2 : Pangkal Pinang

Postby Rayvenator » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:08 pm

Gasser wrote:
Hahaha you gonna be kidding me! i will watch the race on wednesday and gonna be laughing so hard when you race on that stupid track. Its not from that earth this track, and i am pretty sure that 99% of the riders dont like it


Everyone I've talked to so far has loved the track.
Pretty sure people appreciate some realism in a simulator.
Image

Gasser
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:30 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 EMF World MXSGP Rd2 : Pangkal Pinang

Postby Gasser » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:10 pm

Rayvenator wrote:
Gasser wrote:
Hahaha you gonna be kidding me! i will watch the race on wednesday and gonna be laughing so hard when you race on that stupid track. Its not from that earth this track, and i am pretty sure that 99% of the riders dont like it


Everyone I've talked to so far has loved the track.
Pretty sure people appreciate some realism in a simulator.


Realism hahahahahhahahaha and enjoying?
Loving that track? OMG you got a good sense of humor dude
Image


Return to “Tracks”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: colew500 and 9 guests