2017 WCP Racing Arenacross Series Presented by Mindplugs Rd. 5 Willow Creek

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
User avatar
MarshDylan_
Posts: 97
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:03 am
Team: MotoMods/Neff KTM
Location: Springtown, TX

2017 WCP Racing Arenacross Series Presented by Mindplugs Rd. 5 Willow Creek

Postby MarshDylan_ » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:35 pm

Make sure to check out the race topic here! http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=44260 This is a hybrid style track with the arenacross track inside the arena and a muddy outdoor part on the outside of the arena. No, the mud isn't supposed to be easy. It's supposed to resemble a slick, deep mud track which I think it does pretty well. There are 2 versions of the track, rain and no rain. Enjoy!

Image

Image

Image

LINKS: WITH Rain: http://www.mediafire.com/file/f0z3vn7h5 ... wcreek.zip
WITHOUT Rain: http://www.mediafire.com/file/xwe9aohnm ... 282%29.zip

Thank you to the creators of In & Out Sx and NFMX for a lot of the statues and decals, sorry if I missed anyone that's all I can remember :?
Image

User avatar
Tiago Freitas #23
Posts: 212
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:33 pm
Team: JR Racing Team
Contact:

Re: 2017 WCP Racing Arenacross Series Presented by Mindplugs Rd. 5 Willow Creek

Postby Tiago Freitas #23 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:12 pm

Awesome stuff Dylan! Good job, can't wait to play on it! :D

User avatar
broland278
Posts: 1046
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:28 am
Team: MotoSavage
Location: Kansas
Contact:

Re: 2017 WCP Racing Arenacross Series Presented by Mindplugs Rd. 5 Willow Creek

Postby broland278 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:37 pm

this is my logo lol the dirtworkx one

Image
Image

User avatar
MarshDylan_
Posts: 97
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:03 am
Team: MotoMods/Neff KTM
Location: Springtown, TX

Re: 2017 WCP Racing Arenacross Series Presented by Mindplugs Rd. 5 Willow Creek

Postby MarshDylan_ » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:43 pm

broland278 wrote:this is my logo lol the dirtworkx one

Image

Sorry man I would've given you credit if I would've known but I didn't make the statues I'm just using the ones I got from the statue pack for this series.
Image

User avatar
broland278
Posts: 1046
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:28 am
Team: MotoSavage
Location: Kansas
Contact:

Re: 2017 WCP Racing Arenacross Series Presented by Mindplugs Rd. 5 Willow Creek

Postby broland278 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:45 pm

MarshDylan_ wrote:
broland278 wrote:this is my logo lol the dirtworkx one

Image

Sorry man I would've given you credit if I would've known but I didn't make the statues I'm just using the ones I got from the statue pack for this series.

I dont care, i just dont know how you guys got it lol i dont remember putting it on anything. I am trying to find the psd but i think i deleted it
Image

patrickhartle79
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:09 am
Team: motool

Re: 2017 WCP Racing Arenacross Series Presented by Mindplugs Rd. 5 Willow Creek

Postby patrickhartle79 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:59 am

what is it called in game

User avatar
MarshDylan_
Posts: 97
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:03 am
Team: MotoMods/Neff KTM
Location: Springtown, TX

Re: 2017 WCP Racing Arenacross Series Presented by Mindplugs Rd. 5 Willow Creek

Postby MarshDylan_ » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:45 pm

patrickhartle79 wrote:what is it called in game

Willow Creek Arenacross
Image

User avatar
137
Posts: 2143
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:31 am
Team: rF crew
Contact:

Re: 2017 WCP Racing Arenacross Series Presented by Mindplugs Rd. 5 Willow Creek

Postby 137 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:32 pm

I wanna know where you got the the 2017 SX decal files from .. and no proper credit to Race for them at all :roll: :roll:
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
Image

carter_sauce47
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:33 pm
Team: WCP Racing

Re: 2017 WCP Racing Arenacross Series Presented by Mindplugs Rd. 5 Willow Creek

Postby carter_sauce47 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:52 am

broland278 wrote:
MarshDylan_ wrote:
broland278 wrote:this is my logo lol the dirtworkx one

Image

Sorry man I would've given you credit if I would've known but I didn't make the statues I'm just using the ones I got from the statue pack for this series.

I dont care, i just dont know how you guys got it lol i dont remember putting it on anything. I am trying to find the psd but i think i deleted it

I made the logo, I literally just put Carter Dirt Worx in on photoshop I may still have the psd of you want to see it
Image

User avatar
broland278
Posts: 1046
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:28 am
Team: MotoSavage
Location: Kansas
Contact:

Re: 2017 WCP Racing Arenacross Series Presented by Mindplugs Rd. 5 Willow Creek

Postby broland278 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:08 am

carter_sauce47 wrote:
broland278 wrote:
MarshDylan_ wrote:Sorry man I would've given you credit if I would've known but I didn't make the statues I'm just using the ones I got from the statue pack for this series.

I dont care, i just dont know how you guys got it lol i dont remember putting it on anything. I am trying to find the psd but i think i deleted it

I made the logo, I literally just put Carter Dirt Worx in on photoshop I may still have the psd of you want to see it


You made the Carter logo sure but not the dirtworx one lol
Image

User avatar
broland278
Posts: 1046
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:28 am
Team: MotoSavage
Location: Kansas
Contact:

Re: 2017 WCP Racing Arenacross Series Presented by Mindplugs Rd. 5 Willow Creek

Postby broland278 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:19 am

carter_sauce47 wrote:
broland278 wrote:
MarshDylan_ wrote:Sorry man I would've given you credit if I would've known but I didn't make the statues I'm just using the ones I got from the statue pack for this series.

I dont care, i just dont know how you guys got it lol i dont remember putting it on anything. I am trying to find the psd but i think i deleted it

I made the logo, I literally just put Carter Dirt Worx in on photoshop I may still have the psd of you want to see it


nevermind, i didnt look a the actual png. i did make a logo a long time ago with a font very similar but instead of using grunge i found a dirt brush and kinda filled in the bottom to make it look like roost. my bad haha
Image


Return to “Tracks”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ethanmasala, Jeremy_59, Trppz and 13 guests