RWTrainingsComlex

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
ryanwitlox
Crushed Dissenter

RWTrainingsComlex

Post by ryanwitlox »

Hello,

I have worked on this for a long time and I think the national track is really fun to play, so give it a try! :D

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ad91yd8bs ... omplex.rar
Name in-game: RWTrainingsComplex

Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Re: RWTrainingsComlex

Post by Clfitty »

This is actually a really really fun track to play so I'm surprised to see that more people aren't talking about it. I like the track a lot personally. There's one or two jumps where I feel the landings could have been bigger, but no big deal. One thing that I think would have made this track a lot better is more rutt options. Most corners it's inside/outside options. Adding in a couple more rutts in between would be sweet. Maybe make it so the inside isn't always the fastest line as well. Other than that it's a solid track that I will be putting in quite a few laps on. Well done man. Look forward to your next.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
jz38
Team: Privateer

Post by jz38 »

I enjoyed the outdoor track quite much actually. I think the rollers in the middle track are pretty difficult to get through on anything other than a 450 because of the distances in between each jump. The supercross track seems very rough, and looks a bit unfinished imo, but i also think the layout and the idea of the sx track are quite good. Overall, not counting the sx track, 8.5/10, very good.
Snackin and Jackin since '98
MxES_Pumu
Team: tow1n

Post by MxES_Pumu »

Veryfunny brooo!! 7/10