Race Nation's SX Hybrid

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Zmen36
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Race Nation's SX Hybrid

Postby Zmen36 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:09 am

Here is a track i threw together for the Race Nation's Team. It's not perfect but i feel like its a pretty fun track with a good flow so let me know what you guys think and if you like this style of track!! This is only my 2nd or 3rd track release so feedback is very much appreciated.
Thanks to:
Everybody that made the decals and objects used for the track. (sorry dont know the exact names :lol: )

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ppjgr4r5kz3tfgj/RaceNationsSX.rar

Hope you guys enjoy!

HarryWhite71
Team: TMFR

Re: Race Nation's SX Hybrid

Postby HarryWhite71 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:28 pm

Looks amazing!

Zmen36
Crushed Dissenter

Postby Zmen36 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:29 pm

HarryWhite71 wrote:Looks amazing!

Thanks man! appreciate it!!

Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Postby Clfitty » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:16 pm

Really fun track, spun some laps on it and ran a 1:39. When you flow on the track and hit the rutts clean it's super sick. Usually I'm not a fan of Hybrid tracks but this one was well done.

With the way you do your rutts and the moto style jumps, I would love to see you make a pure motocross track. The roughness leading into the rutts, the rutts themselves were all done beautifully. Especially with how you placed/spaced your jumps, it all flowed together nicely.

Well done!

Jay_T99

Postby Jay_T99 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:33 pm

Looks sick, good job
Jay Turner 450 Pro

Zmen36
Crushed Dissenter

Postby Zmen36 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:38 pm

Clfitty wrote:Really fun track, spun some laps on it and ran a 1:39. When you flow on the track and hit the rutts clean it's super sick. Usually I'm not a fan of Hybrid tracks but this one was well done.

With the way you do your rutts and the moto style jumps, I would love to see you make a pure motocross track. The roughness leading into the rutts, the rutts themselves were all done beautifully. Especially with how you placed/spaced your jumps, it all flowed together nicely.

Well done!

Really appreciate it man. I plan on starting a moto track here soon so stay tuned!!

Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Postby Clfitty » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:45 pm

Zmen36 wrote:
Clfitty wrote:Really fun track, spun some laps on it and ran a 1:39. When you flow on the track and hit the rutts clean it's super sick. Usually I'm not a fan of Hybrid tracks but this one was well done.

Well done!

Really appreciate it man. I plan on starting a moto track here soon so stay tuned!!

Sweet! If you'd like I could do an onboard hot lap before you release the track so you have something to show off more of the track on the first post.

Zmen36
Crushed Dissenter

Postby Zmen36 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:42 am

Clfitty wrote:
Zmen36 wrote:

Well done!

Sweet! If you'd like I could do an onboard hot lap before you release the track so you have something to show off more of the track on the first post.

I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the offer!

Return to “Tracks”