L3R:The River Compound

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
HEAVYLIGHT
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:36 pm
Team: L3R

L3R:The River Compound

Postby HEAVYLIGHT » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:50 pm

I release this compound, a lot of funny jump for nasty whip and scrubs and some technical parts.


Motocross Track


Image

Image



Supercross Track

Image

Image

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m7t5tptyveklc ... d.rar?dl=0

Thanks to everybody that made the decals and objects used for this compound. (sorry if i don't know your names :roll: )

Hope you 'll guys enjoy !

Djedje971
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:23 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: L3R:The River Compound

Postby Djedje971 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:13 pm

Nice !!! Good job !!!

Thanks for your post.

brax.79
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:12 am
Team: Prototype Racing

Re: L3R:The River Compound

Postby brax.79 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:32 pm

Holy shit this track is lit af!

calou
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:49 am
Team: Privateer

Re : L3R : le composé de la rivière

Postby calou » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:44 am

:D cool tres bien

HEAVYLIGHT
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:36 pm
Team: L3R

Re: L3R:The River Compound

Postby HEAVYLIGHT » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:59 pm

Thanks guys! It's always good to have feedback.

Single_Trak313
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:35 am
Team: Factory Fun Haver

Re: L3R:The River Compound

Postby Single_Trak313 » Tue May 02, 2017 11:05 pm

This track is so much fun.

User avatar
Big Smooth one3
Posts: 1056
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:17 pm
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]
Location: TN, for now

Re: L3R:The River Compound

Postby Big Smooth one3 » Tue May 02, 2017 11:23 pm

HEAVYLIGHT wrote:Thanks to everybody that made the decals and objects used for this compound. (sorry if i don't know your names :roll: )

Pumped to see guys continually joining the community to release tracks for free...but...

You need to at least try to give credit for decals and objects used. I don't mean to single you out because it's something I've noticed a lot lately, so this isn't directed only at you. For what it's worth, it's always a good practice to take a couple of minutes to give due credit to the guys who put in hours of time creating the base files that allowed you to put together your track - even if it isn't easy or convenient for you to do so.

Again, not a flame against you personally, nor your track, moreso just something I've noticed a lot lately that I wanted to suggest for your future releases.

Cheers.
Justin Smedley | #304 | UID 13800 | Aggressively Mediocre Image

HEAVYLIGHT
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:36 pm
Team: L3R

Re: L3R:The River Compound

Postby HEAVYLIGHT » Thu May 04, 2017 1:12 pm

Big Smooth one3 wrote:
HEAVYLIGHT wrote:Thanks to everybody that made the decals and objects used for this compound. (sorry if i don't know your names :roll: )

Pumped to see guys continually joining the community to release tracks for free...but...

You need to at least try to give credit for decals and objects used. I don't mean to single you out because it's something I've noticed a lot lately, so this isn't directed only at you. For what it's worth, it's always a good practice to take a couple of minutes to give due credit to the guys who put in hours of time creating the base files that allowed you to put together your track - even if it isn't easy or convenient for you to do so.

Again, not a flame against you personally, nor your track, moreso just something I've noticed a lot lately that I wanted to suggest for your future releases.

Cheers.


I will try to give a maximum of credit for my next track but i don't take all the decals from a only track, like the statues and billboard, so the list of credit will be very long.
But as I said i will try to give a maximum of credit for my next track,I will try to give a maximum of credit for my next track but i don't take all the decals from a only track, like the statues and billboard, so the list of credit will be very long.
But as I said i will try to give a maximum of credit for my next track, thank you for telling it to me :wink:

HEAVYLIGHT
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:36 pm
Team: L3R

Re: L3R:The River Compound

Postby HEAVYLIGHT » Thu May 04, 2017 1:16 pm

HEAVYLIGHT wrote:
Big Smooth one3 wrote:
HEAVYLIGHT wrote:Thanks to everybody that made the decals and objects used for this compound. (sorry if i don't know your names :roll: )

Pumped to see guys continually joining the community to release tracks for free...but...

You need to at least try to give credit for decals and objects used. I don't mean to single you out because it's something I've noticed a lot lately, so this isn't directed only at you. For what it's worth, it's always a good practice to take a couple of minutes to give due credit to the guys who put in hours of time creating the base files that allowed you to put together your track - even if it isn't easy or convenient for you to do so.

Again, not a flame against you personally, nor your track, moreso just something I've noticed a lot lately that I wanted to suggest for your future releases.

Cheers.


I will try to give a maximum of credit for my next track but i don't take all the decals from a only track, like the statues and billboard, so the list of credit will be very long.
But as I said i will try to give a maximum of credit for my next track,I will try to give a maximum of credit for my next track but i don't take all the decals from a only track, like the statues and billboard, so the list of credit will be very long.
But as I said i will try to give a maximum of credit for my next track, thank you for telling it to me :wink:


Sorry for double post i didn't understand what's happened :lol:

I will try to give a maximum of credit for my next track but i don't take all the decals from a only track, like the statues and billboard, so the list of credit will be very long.
But as I said i will try to give a maximum of credit for my next track, thank you for telling it to me :wink:

User avatar
Big Smooth one3
Posts: 1056
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:17 pm
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]
Location: TN, for now

Re: L3R:The River Compound

Postby Big Smooth one3 » Thu May 04, 2017 6:15 pm

HEAVYLIGHT wrote:I will try to give a maximum of credit for my next track but i don't take all the decals from a only track, like the statues and billboard, so the list of credit will be very long.
But as I said i will try to give a maximum of credit for my next track, thank you for telling it to me :wink:

No worries buddy, not trying to discourage you at all. What I've done in the past is just to create a notepad++ txt file named "credits" and leave it in the track folder while I work. Then, when you go to choose decals/obj's/etc. you want to use, find the track thread on the forums (using TMFR website or a site-specific google search if you are having trouble) and simply add a line in the txt file to remind yourself who should receive credit for your use of that content. Doing so will save you from having to go back through all of that once you're anxious to release the track. Hope this helps.
Justin Smedley | #304 | UID 13800 | Aggressively Mediocre Image

Moto332
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:32 am

Re: L3R:The River Compound

Postby Moto332 » Fri May 12, 2017 1:11 am

Double points for the cross over!!!!!!!

gangledorf
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:54 am
Team: Privateer

Re: L3R:The River Compound

Postby gangledorf » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:20 am

anyone got a new link for this track, would love to try it!

ljohnson334
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:00 am
Team: Johnsonville MX Farm

Re: L3R:The River Compound

Postby ljohnson334 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:38 pm

gangledorf wrote:anyone got a new link for this track, would love to try it!

thaste21
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:59 am
Team: Pro Circuit Yamaha

Re: L3R:The River Compound

Postby thaste21 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:09 pm

New link?

victor14x
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:44 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: L3R:The River Compound

Postby victor14x » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:36 am

thaste21 wrote:New link?

new link please


Return to “Tracks”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 7Two2, BobbyBigLines, borbin556, SemW, SethZelinsky, zen-ef and 41 guests