Glen Canyon Enduro

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Des_350
Team: I_AM

Glen Canyon Enduro

Post by Des_350 »

Hey Guys, thought i'd share this track. It's my first creation, so please let me know what I should change next time around. I've taken a lot of items from various tracks so my apologies for not having a true credits section, features water splash from kellen, and some sweet traction/roost from the JGMX tracks, speak up if I missed you. It was created mostly riding a 250F but should still be fun on 450, definitely want to have your roost on and to be honest probably rides better in 3rd person due to all the elevation changes (1st person guys let me know, I can do laps but probably because I know the track so well). There's an extra custom skybox if the first one isn't your style, I'm not quite sure how to make a low/Med/high res versions yet, so please let me know if anyone is interested and can share with me how. It plays pretty smooth on my newer PC and old laptop, but that's about all I can test on for now. Anyway, let me know your thoughts... Enjoy!

Download Link:
https://www.mediafire.com/?bh1qebtc6hd3fcx

Des_350

Re: Glen Canyon Enduro

Post by Des_350 »

Anyone Have Feedback?
Fro77
Team: TBR

Post by Fro77 »

Des_350 wrote:Anyone Have Feedback?
Ill try it out tomorrow looks pretty sick!
Ddavis wrote:You paid your $5 to do this shitty event so deal with it, everyone who wants their money back for whatever fucking reason, go get a job you poor bastard.
James_122 wrote:If you really want to know if Jesus is real, just ask Havoc They went to college together.
hazz mazz
Team: Privateer

Post by hazz mazz »

love the envroment you really made it feel like an canyon but i fall off all the time track is slippy very unrealistic which is fine but it gets to the point where you have to climb and get stuck all the time wont be very good for a old pc because the ground is so elevated
Des_350

Post by Des_350 »

Thanks, i think thats a good point, maybe i could help with a bit more traction on the hills in case you dont have the speed to climb. Definitely want to hear more about how it plays on everyones PCs, is lag generally tied to the terrian file or objects? Is it terrian complexity or just overall scale? Just curious if you rode on a 250 or 450?

Thanks for the feedback!
Itz Raidox
Team: Westeffex.com

Post by Itz Raidox »

f&*&ING AWESOME
Smidly wrote:
Jeremy150 wrote:ARLINGTON PASSWORD
e/9v8ta/%ar{dV':/.>qhyT
really bro this is the best password you could come up with? smh bro
hazz mazz

Post by hazz mazz »

Des_350 wrote:Thanks, i think thats a good point, maybe i could help with a bit more traction on the hills in case you dont have the speed to climb. Definitely want to hear more about how it plays on everyones PCs, is lag generally tied to the terrian file or objects? Is it terrian complexity or just overall scale? Just curious if you rode on a 250 or 450?

Thanks for the feedback!
Yeah generally its the terrain for bad pcs will struggle and I was on a 250 I struggled on it tbh probs need a bit of practice good job on the environment its wild and sky box is awesome good job
MXMatt310

Post by MXMatt310 »

Such a awesome track man!!! Great job i love everything about it perfect traction, awesome enviroment and a amazing track! its sooo much fun its probably the best enduro track for mx sim!!!! Thank you! :D :D :D :D :D :D
Whips
Des_350

Post by Des_350 »

Wow, thanks for the feedback man. Definitely makes me want to start working on another track. Glad you liked it. I wasnt real sure, being new to mx simulator, how a track like this would do, but it seems like theres enough interest in enduro style tracks, ill see about trying out another one someday. Thanks again!
Des_350

Post by Des_350 »

Anyone still playing this track? love to join you or host if anyone is interested...