Gatorback Cycle Park

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
ColtHans

Re: Gatorback Cycle Park

Post by ColtHans »

57rmz57 wrote:Tracks pretty fun but i would just smooth out a few of the breaking bumps into the corners so its not like a gnarly whoops section into the corner. other than that its pretty fun. also might have been better to make a set of rollers after the uphill that brings you to the first corner
:D :D
Remember, it's a replica track, so you can't add a set of rollers that isn't there. I agree that he should smooth it out a little bit though. :D
57rmz57
Team: Stealth Designs

Post by 57rmz57 »

ColtHans wrote:
57rmz57 wrote:Tracks pretty fun but i would just smooth out a few of the breaking bumps into the corners so its not like a gnarly whoops section into the corner. other than that its pretty fun. also might have been better to make a set of rollers after the uphill that brings you to the first corner
Remember, it's a replica track, so you can't add a set of rollers that isn't there. I agree that he should smooth it out a little bit though. :D

there used to be a really stretched out set of rollers if im not mistaken
kyle755
Team: Privateer

Post by kyle755 »

57rmz57 wrote:
ColtHans wrote:

Like where you tripled out of the pit?
57rmz57
Team: Stealth Designs

Post by 57rmz57 »

kyle755 wrote:
57rmz57 wrote:
ColtHans wrote: Remember, it's a replica track, so you can't add a set of rollers that isn't there. I agree that he should smooth it out a little bit though. :D

Like where you tripled out of the pit?
I think so. Right where the finish line is IRL there used to be rollers before the left handed sweeper wasnt there?
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

Can you make the sx as well please ? :D :D :D :D