Supernova and Snake Rock MX

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Iron883
Team: Privateer

Supernova and Snake Rock MX

Post by Iron883 »

2 tracks within this file. Supernova (Bottom Track) and Snake Rock MX (Top Track) Tried to keep it on the realistic side of things. A few big booters though. I haven't figured all the ins and outs of track making yet so there isn't a map and I probably should of spent more time on the environment. Let me know any feedback.

Got the map and statues from Perrys Complex (http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=38497) Grabbed some other generic statues from somewhere else but cant remember.

Link http://www.mediafire.com/file/t8hto4yvc ... ernova.rar
Iron883

Re: Supernova and Snake Rock MX

Post by Iron883 »

Would LOVE some feedback on this track. I enjoy it but would love to improve on my next project.
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

Hey there. I'm sorry you didn't get any feedback on your track. I have one suggestion that would totally change the way this track is played. Track decals, you need them. As of right now, it's hard to see the difference between the track and off track. Getting some nice looking track decals would look amazing, and be a lot easier to see where the jumps are and stuff. Then make the rutts easier to see with shadows, same with jumps and you have yourself a solid track. The layout is fun, I like the ruts, and the jumps are fun. Just need to be able to see it better.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
Mx_racer33

Post by Mx_racer33 »

Pretty cool track, I like the idea of the layout and terrain. Something that could make it better is the tile map. It feels as if its hard packed and slick in some areas, maybe a grippier track would feel a little better while riding. Also some ruts in the turns make it hard to line up with the track after the turn. other than that its pretty fun :D
Iron883

Post by Iron883 »

Thanks for the feedback! Ill make sure to incorporate them in my next track! Or maybe even update this one.