2017 RaceFactory Gaming National Rd03: Lakewood

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
User avatar
sol721
Posts: 296
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 6:47 pm
Team: Fak u
Location: Wigan, England

Re: 2017 RaceFactory Gaming National Rd03: Lakewood

Postby sol721 » Wed May 31, 2017 12:27 am

this is sick, idk why it feels so good, well done fellaaas

Mxguy215
Posts: 363
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:56 pm
Location: California

Re: 2017 RaceFactory Gaming National Rd03: Lakewood

Postby Mxguy215 » Wed May 31, 2017 2:03 am

All I have to say is that you track makers are F****** killing it this year in Nationals. I hope it continues through the rest of the series.

User avatar
tpayne114
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:25 pm
Team: SplitDesignCo
Location: USA

Re: 2017 RaceFactory Gaming National Rd03: Lakewood

Postby tpayne114 » Wed May 31, 2017 2:39 am

So Sick!!
Image

User avatar
Tiago Freitas #23
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:33 pm
Team: JR Racing Team
Contact:

Re: 2017 RaceFactory Gaming National Rd03: Lakewood

Postby Tiago Freitas #23 » Wed May 31, 2017 10:11 am

Thunder Valleyyyyyyyyyyyyy Yeah Boiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :D

krossboy
Posts: 738
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:38 am
Team: JNR Motorsports
Location: Estonia

Re: 2017 RaceFactory Gaming National Rd03: Lakewood

Postby krossboy » Wed May 31, 2017 10:39 am

Ohh man, wish EMF still ran the AMA tracks. All 3 have been so fun to ride and feels like I'm actually riding decent and enjoying riding, the GP tracks have nothing on the AMA tracks, great job!
Image


The Goon

Egert Veltson #901

User avatar
Rayvenator
Posts: 843
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:57 pm
Team: TM Factory Racing
Location: Flädie, Sweden
Contact:

Re: 2017 RaceFactory Gaming National Rd03: Lakewood

Postby Rayvenator » Wed May 31, 2017 11:13 am

krossboy wrote:Ohh man, wish EMF still ran the AMA tracks. All 3 have been so fun to ride and feels like I'm actually riding decent and enjoying riding, the GP tracks have nothing on the AMA tracks, great job!


I´d say its great to have both. EMF style tracks are usually alot different with smaller ruts and more tight bumps and more narrow tracks. I prefer the more small, tighter realistic style of the EMF tracks but I agree that visually rF is way ahead at the moment.
Image

RXR_Banjo
Posts: 1120
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:27 am
Team: MotoStar

Re: 2017 RaceFactory Gaming National Rd03: Lakewood

Postby RXR_Banjo » Wed May 31, 2017 11:37 am

You know nothing Jon Snow!

Rayvenator wrote:
krossboy wrote:Ohh man, wish EMF still ran the AMA tracks. All 3 have been so fun to ride and feels like I'm actually riding decent and enjoying riding, the GP tracks have nothing on the AMA tracks, great job!


I´d say its great to have both. EMF style tracks are usually alot different with smaller ruts and more tight bumps and more narrow tracks. I prefer the more small, tighter realistic style of the EMF tracks but I agree that visually rF is way ahead at the moment.
Phil Doyon #177

User avatar
Rayvenator
Posts: 843
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:57 pm
Team: TM Factory Racing
Location: Flädie, Sweden
Contact:

Re: 2017 RaceFactory Gaming National Rd03: Lakewood

Postby Rayvenator » Wed May 31, 2017 11:55 am

RXR_Banjo wrote:You know nothing Jon Snow!

Rayvenator wrote:
krossboy wrote:Ohh man, wish EMF still ran the AMA tracks. All 3 have been so fun to ride and feels like I'm actually riding decent and enjoying riding, the GP tracks have nothing on the AMA tracks, great job!


I´d say its great to have both. EMF style tracks are usually alot different with smaller ruts and more tight bumps and more narrow tracks. I prefer the more small, tighter realistic style of the EMF tracks but I agree that visually rF is way ahead at the moment.


I hope I didnt come across as hating on the rF tracks, they are amazing as well of course, I just prefer the EMF style.
But also I still prefer the 2013 gp and 2012-12 rF tracks to todays so I´m an oddball in this discussion ;)
Image

jtrs61
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:03 am
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 RaceFactory Gaming National Rd03: Lakewood

Postby jtrs61 » Wed May 31, 2017 12:28 pm

Sweet! headed out to watch the race this weekend!

User avatar
mxsrider96
Posts: 3542
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:15 am
Team: PoGo
Location: Indiana

Re: 2017 RaceFactory Gaming National Rd03: Lakewood

Postby mxsrider96 » Wed May 31, 2017 12:37 pm

Great job to all the boys on this track. I believe it was 2013 or 2014 Lakewood that made me think outdoors was actually worth trying to learn (couldn't navigate ruts and rough worth shit) so I always look forward to this round every year. This is definitely the best its been since i started playing. Well done. If Ironman is as good as this track this year then my year is guaranteed to be wonderful
WAR CRY <3

Sun Burn

krossboy
Posts: 738
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:38 am
Team: JNR Motorsports
Location: Estonia

Re: 2017 RaceFactory Gaming National Rd03: Lakewood

Postby krossboy » Wed May 31, 2017 1:11 pm

Rayvenator wrote:
RXR_Banjo wrote:You know nothing Jon Snow!

Rayvenator wrote:
I´d say its great to have both. EMF style tracks are usually alot different with smaller ruts and more tight bumps and more narrow tracks. I prefer the more small, tighter realistic style of the EMF tracks but I agree that visually rF is way ahead at the moment.


I hope I didnt come across as hating on the rF tracks, they are amazing as well of course, I just prefer the EMF style.
But also I still prefer the 2013 gp and 2012-12 rF tracks to todays so I´m an oddball in this discussion ;)

I like a track when you can pick it up and send it from the beginning, not tip-toe your way around all the practise/race - EMF so far has been like that for me (might be because when tracks are not released I just click her in 3rd person and throw whips and when track is released then it's "race" mode aka 1st person and trying a bit harder). Not bashing on anyone, just wishing I'd be able to race tracks like this!
Image


The Goon

Egert Veltson #901

Mickeylangelo
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:08 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 RaceFactory Gaming National Rd03: Lakewood

Postby Mickeylangelo » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:47 pm

This is not a replica of the track 2017. The track to be changed from 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2HnVi_DWZ8

User avatar
checkerz
Posts: 8131
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:23 am
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: 2017 RaceFactory Gaming National Rd03: Lakewood

Postby checkerz » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:56 pm

Mickeylangelo wrote:This is not a replica of the track 2017. The track to be changed from 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2HnVi_DWZ8

We'll see. That would be reverting back to the 2015 and prior design. It wouldn't be the first time those track maps weren't even close. Our "replicas" are based off the 2016 nationals typically because that is the reference that we have to go off of.

User avatar
Big Smooth one3
Posts: 1031
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:17 pm
Team: TM-Factory Racing
Location: TN, for now

Re: 2017 RaceFactory Gaming National Rd03: Lakewood

Postby Big Smooth one3 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:36 pm

checkerz wrote:
Mickeylangelo wrote:This is not a replica of the track 2017. The track to be changed from 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2HnVi_DWZ8

We'll see. That would be reverting back to the 2015 and prior design. It wouldn't be the first time those track maps weren't even close. Our "replicas" are based off the 2016 nationals typically because that is the reference that we have to go off of.

One Lap: Josh Grant on Thunder Valley [Vital MX]
Justin Smedley | #304 | UID 13800 | Aggressively Mediocre Image

User avatar
checkerz
Posts: 8131
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:23 am
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: 2017 RaceFactory Gaming National Rd03: Lakewood

Postby checkerz » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:55 pm

Let's rebuild the track and rerun the race in the week off :D


Return to “Tracks”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Michael Becker and 8 guests