Trippy SX

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
SKlein
Team: Evergood

Re: Trippy SX

Post by SKlein »

AjHuett wrote:this dude is incredibly bad at making tracks.
That in no way helps him understand what you dislike about the track.
AjHuett wrote:but this is a simulator. Not a "let me take LSD and think this is a fun track".
So, to clarify, you're saying if the track isn't of realistic nature you don't think it should be created for this game? I don't even play his tracks, but trying to put someone down for uploading free content is incredibly ignorant.
Jack175
Team: YouTube Racing

Post by Jack175 »

mx201 wrote:Only reason you people complain about his tracks is because your all (Novice, AM) riders that think everything should be good for them. I personally enjoy his tracks cause there different and full send it.
Agreed. You know after 1 lap whether or not Turley made the track which is pretty sick. And yeah they are hard as fuck. I struggle to run a single clean lap but that's where this game and his tracks become so rewarding and addicting
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
tysonemtracing
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by tysonemtracing »

looks so fun i downloaded it and its all pink what should i do ?
AjHuett

Post by AjHuett »

AjHuett wrote:but trying to put someone down for uploading free content is incredibly ignorant.
False, I put someone down who cries, sucks at track making, and then puts a donation link in the original post. Lol who would donate to someone releasing tracks like these? Lol they literally take 10 minutes at most. Just another person scamming kids outta money in this community.
yamirider517 wrote:Oh you gonna make a nigga beg for it?... ok boo.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

AjHuett wrote:
AjHuett wrote:but trying to put someone down for uploading free content is incredibly ignorant.
False, I put someone down who cries, sucks at track making, and then puts a donation link in the original post. Lol who would donate to someone releasing tracks like these? Lol they literally take 10 minutes at most. Just another person scamming kids outta money in this community.
ok bud, let's see your tracks.

If they aren't JGMX quality/I don't like them, you are a shitty track creator and you are completely undeserving of the ability to post tracks and absolutely nobody will like it because i don't like it, nothing you can ever say will ever change my mind about this because i'm a completely arrogant idiot who tells people their tracks suck even though i have not even a clue on how to make one whatsoever, yet i still manage to find a way to justify telling somebody else their creations suck. -Your logic

And why is putting a donation link in a post bad? It's there for people who enjoy his tracks and want to help him out, not for stupid cunts like you so why bother ranting about it?
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
sol721
Team: Fak u

Post by sol721 »

WHO WANTS THIS?
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

if anyone scrolls far enough down past those idiots arguing, I downloaded it and it was all pink? like even the track too? i have teg 2016 sx so idk why its like that...
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

Haven't played this track yet but watched your video of it and it looks awesome. I love unique tracks. The only reason the haters said they didn't like this track was because it was unrealistic. Just because you don't like unrealistic tracks doesn't mean it's a shit track. I think almost all tracks are worthy of being posted. That way you can get input from people on how to make your tracks better. Of course there will always people like ajhuett though.
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
dombeal57

Post by dombeal57 »

I like your tracks spencer because they are different and fun to ride. The haters can just fuck off... All they do is ride racetech 24/7 trying to do the biggest whip. Keep it up
sethypeety
Team: SpitFire Aprilia

Post by sethypeety »

dawsonsleeper wrote:if anyone scrolls far enough down past those idiots arguing, I downloaded it and it was all pink? like even the track too? i have teg 2016 sx so idk why its like that...
Go into the track files and edit the lighting file with notepad
remove the fog, flare_vector and dynamic_lighting 1. It took me like 3 hours to figure this out :D
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

At the end of the day my yo, tracks take time to make. Someone's going to like it and the fact it's so obscure means there will be a few people that do love it. As for the Version 1........... I wanna see it.
Hi
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

sethypeety wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote:if anyone scrolls far enough down past those idiots arguing, I downloaded it and it was all pink? like even the track too? i have teg 2016 sx so idk why its like that...
remove the fog, flare_vector and dynamic_lighting 1. It took me like 3 hours to figure this out :D
thanks man
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
sethypeety
Team: SpitFire Aprilia

Post by sethypeety »

dawsonsleeper wrote:
sethypeety wrote:
thanks man
Yep, if you need any more help just ask meh.