JWMX: Big Booters

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
JWilliams
Posts: 158
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:44 am
Team: Privateer

JWMX: Big Booters

Postby JWilliams » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:05 pm

Image
Image

http://www.mediafire.com/file/273n5bomm5wh14n/%21%21%21BigBoyBooters.rar

This is the second track I've made, so feel free to give me some feedback or things I should try differently next time.

Decals And Billboards: JGMX
Forgot Who Made The Skybox

BFOLE153
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:47 am
Team: Dark Matter Racing

Re: JWMX: Big Booters

Postby BFOLE153 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:30 pm

how about try a legit track

User avatar
Big Smooth one3
Posts: 1002
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:17 pm
Team: TM-Factory Racing
Location: TN, for now

Re: JWMX: Big Booters

Postby Big Smooth one3 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:20 am

Just 1 letter away....so close...
Justin Smedley | #304 | UID 13800 | Aggressively Mediocre Image

PlintoN
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:48 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: JWMX: Big Booters

Postby PlintoN » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:18 am

wp! i thought we got ourselves a new JGMX track

David R21
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:41 pm
Team: Fastlap Suspension
Location: Alabama

Re: JWMX: Big Booters

Postby David R21 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:22 pm

Cool idea of a track just needed to slow down and take your time the lips kinda suck and if you crash you can't really do anything but struggle to get to the next jump. I'd like to see your next track a little more realistic

kylemx322
Posts: 163
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:48 pm
Team: Delb Lifestyle
Contact:

Re: JWMX: Big Booters

Postby kylemx322 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:31 pm

WANNABE
For Custom replica track and compounds, Renders and GFX contact me @ https://www.facebook.com/KAWORKZ/
Hit up Delb for some sick stuff!!!
Image

User avatar
JayTaylor
Posts: 177
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:22 am
Location: somewhere

Re: JWMX: Big Booters

Postby JayTaylor » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:19 pm

JWilliams wrote:a

Hey man im surprised with this. For a second track? 100 times better than me. Keep working at them.

User avatar
RobertPink
Posts: 206
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:49 pm
Location: Atlanta GA

Re: JWMX: Big Booters

Postby RobertPink » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:16 pm

This tracks breaking bumps remind me of uncooked spaghetti noodles

JayJones32
Posts: 114
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:38 pm
Team: HazardousMx

Re: JWMX: Big Booters

Postby JayJones32 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:58 pm

David R21 wrote:Cool idea of a track just needed to slow down and take your time the lips kinda suck and if you crash you can't really do anything but struggle to get to the next jump. I'd like to see your next track a little more realistic
BFOLE153 wrote:how about try a legit track

I guess you couldnt tell but he wasnt trying to make a realistic track,i dont think you know Josh but he specializes in big booters lol

User avatar
Big Smooth one3
Posts: 1002
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:17 pm
Team: TM-Factory Racing
Location: TN, for now

Re: JWMX: Big Booters

Postby Big Smooth one3 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:51 am

JayJones32 wrote:
David R21 wrote:Cool idea of a track just needed to slow down and take your time the lips kinda suck and if you crash you can't really do anything but struggle to get to the next jump. I'd like to see your next track a little more realistic
BFOLE153 wrote:how about try a legit track

I guess you couldnt tell but he wasnt trying to make a realistic track,i dont think you know Josh but he specializes in big booters lol

His second track, but he "specializes" in big booters?

Maybe just the 1 letter difference then, since you must certainly be thinking about another person.
Justin Smedley | #304 | UID 13800 | Aggressively Mediocre Image

User avatar
Evo997
Posts: 402
Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:23 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: JWMX: Big Booters

Postby Evo997 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:33 am

Golly, you guys are feisty.
Prada wrote:I spent 5 minutes plunging my toilet today.

Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything MiNi says.

JayJones32
Posts: 114
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:38 pm
Team: HazardousMx

Re: JWMX: Big Booters

Postby JayJones32 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:50 pm

Big Smooth one3 wrote:
JayJones32 wrote:
David R21 wrote:Cool idea of a track just needed to slow down and take your time the lips kinda suck and if you crash you can't really do anything but struggle to get to the next jump. I'd like to see your next track a little more realistic
BFOLE153 wrote:how about try a legit track

I guess you couldnt tell but he wasnt trying to make a realistic track,i dont think you know Josh but he specializes in big booters lol

His second track, but he "specializes" in big booters?

Maybe just the 1 letter difference then, since you must certainly be thinking about another person.

Its a joke bro,i guess you cant take one

User avatar
Big Smooth one3
Posts: 1002
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:17 pm
Team: TM-Factory Racing
Location: TN, for now

Re: JWMX: Big Booters

Postby Big Smooth one3 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:32 pm

JayJones32 wrote:Its a joke bro,i guess you cant take one

lol yea ok, I see it now :lol: my bad
Justin Smedley | #304 | UID 13800 | Aggressively Mediocre Image


Return to “Tracks”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Barna351, Fro77 and 10 guests