Freeride hills

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Nick Casella
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:10 am
Team: Newman Motorsports

Freeride hills

Postby Nick Casella » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:41 am

Hello this is my new and first track Freeride Hills

https://www.mediafire.com/?jad7tzpihxamc2d



Creds to whomever made Scotland

User avatar
Blake_901
Posts: 1803
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:41 am
Team: dood idek anymore
Location: FL
Contact:

Re: Freeride hills

Postby Blake_901 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:32 am

Image
Pm me for screenshots
James_122 wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:What does Vanderlee say aboot all this?

Nothing any of us could understand. He just makes weird grunts/moans and points at his crotch.

User avatar
Brock1198
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:20 am
Team: IG: @Moto.Fails
Location: Texas

Re: Freeride hills

Postby Brock1198 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:54 am

Nick Casella wrote:Hello this is my new and first track Freeride Hills

https://www.mediafire.com/?jad7tzpihxamc2d



Creds to whomever made Scotland

scottland was never officially released and wasnt suppost to be released. how did you get it?
Skate Fast Eat Ass
Timo Van Dyk wrote:
GustavoMX930' wrote:so you "made" this cutout? thank you!

You dont need to thanks me thanks the internet!

Nick Casella
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:10 am
Team: Newman Motorsports

Re: Freeride hills

Postby Nick Casella » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:30 am

Brock1198 wrote:
Nick Casella wrote:Hello this is my new and first track Freeride Hills

https://www.mediafire.com/?jad7tzpihxamc2d



Creds to whomever made Scotland

scottland was never officially released and wasnt suppost to be released. how did you get it?




I made a different version similar to it dont have it

Hurricane
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:05 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Freeride hills

Postby Hurricane » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:53 am

Nick Casella wrote:
Brock1198 wrote:
Nick Casella wrote:Hello this is my new and first track Freeride Hills

https://www.mediafire.com/?jad7tzpihxamc2d



Creds to whomever made Scotland

scottland was never officially released and wasnt suppost to be released. how did you get it?




I made a different version similar to it dont have it


But you got the decals from it. You would have to have the track to get them

User avatar
RHYSHHS
Posts: 223
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:54 pm
Team: Dickerson Design's
Location: England
Contact:

Re: Freeride hills

Postby RHYSHHS » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:25 am

Hurricane wrote:
Nick Casella wrote:
Brock1198 wrote:scottland was never officially released and wasnt suppost to be released. how did you get it?




I made a different version similar to it dont have it


But you got the decals from it. You would have to have the track to get them


I HAVE SCOTTLAND
Image

User avatar
sethypeety
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:51 pm
Team: Valve FC
Location: in your face
Contact:

Re: Freeride hills

Postby sethypeety » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:07 pm

Hurricane wrote:
Nick Casella wrote:
Brock1198 wrote:scottland was never officially released and wasnt suppost to be released. how did you get it?




I made a different version similar to it dont have it


But you got the decals from it. You would have to have the track to get them




He got the decals from an updated blank track that JLV posted way back, here is a link to the where he got them: viewtopic.php?t=784

Hurricane
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:05 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Freeride hills

Postby Hurricane » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:12 pm

sethypeety wrote:
Hurricane wrote:
Nick Casella wrote:


I made a different version similar to it dont have it


But you got the decals from it. You would have to have the track to get them




He got the decals from an updated blank track that JLV posted way back, here is a link to the where he got them: viewtopic.php?t=784


Ah. Didn't realize that. Thanks for correcting me

User avatar
ColtHans
Posts: 211
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 10:36 pm
Team: Hans Productions

Re: Freeride hills

Postby ColtHans » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:03 am

Hurricane wrote:
sethypeety wrote:
Hurricane wrote:
But you got the decals from it. You would have to have the track to get them




He got the decals from an updated blank track that JLV posted way back, here is a link to the where he got them: viewtopic.php?t=784


Ah. Didn't realize that. Thanks for correcting me

sys made 2 online plays at scottland
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6efHEdQ-g4w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg7HNblmyW0&t=550s
I LOVE KAWASAKIS!!
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdNlZb ... s6ZyVxM1eA

User avatar
ColtHans
Posts: 211
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 10:36 pm
Team: Hans Productions

Re: Freeride hills

Postby ColtHans » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:04 am

ColtHans wrote:
Hurricane wrote:
sethypeety wrote:


He got the decals from an updated blank track that JLV posted way back, here is a link to the where he got them: viewtopic.php?t=784


Ah. Didn't realize that. Thanks for correcting me

sys made 2 online plays at scottland
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6efHEdQ-g4w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg7HNblmyW0&t=550s

lol. sorry..i just realized that it said the track is not released in the description.
I LOVE KAWASAKIS!!
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdNlZb ... s6ZyVxM1eA

Ben2015
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:20 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Freeride hills

Postby Ben2015 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:01 am

Image dude this isnt your 2nd grade art class. If you wanted to make poka dots you should have alteast added color to them so you could get atleast a C on your project and not a flat out F.


Return to “Tracks”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Kasper Laustsen, Thyzz and 12 guests