2017 EMF World MXSGP Rd13 : Loket

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

2017 EMF World MXSGP Rd13 : Loket

Post by M@xTizZz »

ↂ Track's precision
New version of Loket (based on the old version from Kristoffer) made by the "EMF trackmaking crew" for the 2017 EMF World MXSGP series (serie's thread here)

ↂ Download links
These tracks are the exclusive property of EMF for the purpose of the 2017 MXSGP series. Tracks are not permitted for use outside of this series until the series has concluded without expressed consent by EMF.
Note :
- we spent a lot of time at making different versions of the track, it is not the EMF responsibility if you run a version your computer can't run properly.

Ultra resolution version

High resolution version
1/2 size of objects textures and decals from Ultra res

High resolution version2
Ultra res decals textures and High res objects textures without crowd

Medium resolution version
1/2 size of objects textures and decals of High res

Medium resolution version2
1/2 size of objects textures and decals of High res, without unnecessary objects and trees

Low resolution version
1/2 size of objects textures and decals of Med res

Low resolution version2
1/2 size of objects textures and decals of Med res, without unnecessary objects and trees

Superlow resolution version
1/4 size of objects textures and decals of Low res, without unnecessary objects and trees

ↂ Credits

Trackmaking part : Kristoffer Wenerklang (everything new), Kristoffer Wenerklang (old base)
3D Models part : Ruben Kuilder (new startback obj, arch, finish arch, pitlane), Vincent Delille (fences, big gradin, workhouse, cameraman structure), Aaron Hall (VIP tent, mx tent, picnictable), Hans Haggwist (old GP obj)
Visual part : Maxime Tison (overlay, skybox, shadows, lighting, skins obj, all decals)
Placing objects : Maxime Tison, Gaetan Pich

Special thanks to : rF for some of their old objects, Stephen and Checkers, Jay, P2sta, DJ, SMR and off course JLV.
HarryWhite71
Team: TMFR

Re: 2017 EMF World MXSGP Rd13 : Loket

Post by HarryWhite71 »

I am really liking the track this week, Good Job! The only thing i'd say is the inside rut after the finish jump is a little tight and very hard to grab on a 450. Other than that, track is sick, Well done!
manii20

Post by manii20 »

Finally tracks are back at the style it's supposed to be (I hope you will keep this style of tracks for rest of the season).
Only thing that bothers me are decals, it's very light and looks very inaccurate for real life.

Really happy how it turned out, thank you EMF crew.
Tristan.Botteram
Team: MotoSport.com

Post by Tristan.Botteram »

Nice track guys really enjoyed playin