2017 RaceFactory Gaming National Rd10: Unadilla

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Dunivant25

Re: 2017 RaceFactory Gaming National Rd10: Unadilla

Post by Dunivant25 »

May I ask what was wrong with the previous timing gates?
dirtbiker64
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by dirtbiker64 »

Dunivant25 wrote:May I ask what was wrong with the previous timing gates?
the rollers the little step up after them was half not in the timing gate so you would get cuts if you went on the right side
funkychicken
Team: 251 Graphix I guess

Post by funkychicken »

barrington314 wrote:
reddead422 wrote:worst rf track to date and it came out late :lol:. I pay to race tracks made by CREATORS that are released ON TIME but instead i get to race on a track made using a feature that wont even be on during the race. What sense does that make? Half of the jump faces just have random kickers at the top and the breaking bumps just flip you over. Shoulda just let jgmx make the track if you guys didnt have time to make the track :roll:
What's your paypal? I'll give you $2.08 back.
lmao they were testing out something new and it's a really cool system that will become really nice later on once everything is perfected. quit crying and do the race or don't. Nobody forced you to pay, nobody's forcing you to race. You think Barrington or Checkerz or literally anybody else actually care if you race or not? no. there are plenty of other people who will do the races without complaining. These guys do this work for little to no payout and they don't even have to, so be grateful and stop whining after all the work these guys put into the series
| Unofficially Official MotoSavage Rookie of the Year 2017 |
Pumaxcs wrote:Women ain't shit, man.

They'll lick a public toilet seat but ignore my texts.
Jack175
Team: YouTube Racing

Post by Jack175 »

Idk why people are bitching about random kickers? I haven't hit one yet. Yes the track is a bit "weird" but I think that's because everything was built differently. It's not bad at all I enjoy it
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
Knight24_

Post by Knight24_ »

Jack175 wrote:Idk why people are bitching about random kickers? I haven't hit one yet. Yes the track is a bit "weird" but I think that's because everything was built differently. It's not bad at all I enjoy it
It's because these kids don't realize with this game you have to "go slow to go fast" you won't be holding it wide open through breaking bumps and corners on a gnar track. Yes, the track this week since it was done from erode tests is choppier I'm sure of, but they have to realize that's how it is in real life. Get over yourselves you fast lap tryhards
Knight24_

Post by Knight24_ »

I actually really enjoy the track this week & think you guys at rF did a great job with the erode tests. My only problem though is a few braking bump sections. This one specifically. https://gyazo.com/24690d3d0aa7dd3201e5b147a8bc88ce To me they look kind've sideways, and I feel this may be why people say they get random kicks. Besides that, GOOD JOB!
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

I love this track!! It's so fast along with some technical ruts! You can notice some of the more "awkward" ruts with the new style of development but it's still a blast. I just started playing this game and really enjoy these tracks.

Another thing to note is go ans download the 2015 version of this track and compare it to this years track. Within two years the rF team has progressed!! Keep up the good work!!

-Jake
dirtbiker64
Crushed Dissenter

Post by dirtbiker64 »

Finalmushroom wrote:I love this track!! It's so fast along with some technical ruts! You can notice some of the more "awkward" ruts with the new style of development but it's still a blast. I just started playing this game and really enjoy these tracks.

Another thing to note is go and download the 2015 version of this track and compare it to this years track. Within two years the rF team has progressed!! Keep up the good work!!

-Jake
2015 Was better cause there were not ninja bumps you can't see... :roll:
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

Brah, you must play on a potato. lol. You can see the bumps, some just throw you in weird situations. I don't mind the bumps unless the tracks like Southwick where the whole damn track is bumps. lol. Probably because I suck at whoops and that whole track is a set of whoops.