Ferrari Honda

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
DariusP8
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:25 am
Team: Privateer

Ferrari Honda

Postby DariusP8 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:44 pm

So first off this is my first skin so give me help on what i should to help myself get better. I randomly thought of this idea and threw it together in like 10 minutes. Its under the 250 sxf and named 2016 Carbon edition.
Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/z4gs7csz ... 0Honda.saf
Pictures:
http://imgur.com/a/7AQHi
http://imgur.com/a/JhM6M
http://imgur.com/a/Dno3c
I also don't know how to use the whole image thing very well

Donut MX
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:21 am
Team: Privateer
Contact:

Re: Ferrari Honda

Postby Donut MX » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:02 pm

The track has a good overall flow and aesthetic but I think the breaking bumps could use some more work.

Trillsn
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:52 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Ferrari Honda

Postby Trillsn » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:33 pm

Donut MX wrote:The track has a good overall flow and aesthetic but I think the breaking bumps could use some more work.

Skinner
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:20 am
Team: Seven Mx

Re: Ferrari Honda

Postby Skinner » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:56 pm

Donut MX wrote:The track has a good overall flow and aesthetic but I think the breaking bumps could use some more work.

facts

Knight24_
Posts: 170
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:40 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Ferrari Honda

Postby Knight24_ » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:31 am

DariusP8 wrote:So first off this is my first skin so give me help on what i should to help myself get better. I randomly thought of this idea and threw it together in like 10 minutes. Its under the 250 sxf and named 2016 Carbon edition.
Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/z4gs7csz ... 0Honda.saf
Pictures:
http://imgur.com/a/7AQHi
http://imgur.com/a/JhM6M
http://imgur.com/a/Dno3c
I also don't know how to use the whole image thing very well

Pretty good for your first track. I love the way you take your screenshots, you really brought out the breaking bumps in them, they look amazing. Can't wait to ride on it & see how good the dirt is!!
Image

jordan_crowder22
Posts: 91
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:42 am
Team: Monster Energy/Vans
Location: Oklahoma
Contact:

Re: Ferrari Honda

Postby jordan_crowder22 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:21 pm

Knight24_ wrote:
DariusP8 wrote:So first off this is my first skin so give me help on what i should to help myself get better. I randomly thought of this idea and threw it together in like 10 minutes. Its under the 250 sxf and named 2016 Carbon edition.
Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/z4gs7csz ... 0Honda.saf
Pictures:
http://imgur.com/a/7AQHi
http://imgur.com/a/JhM6M
http://imgur.com/a/Dno3c
I also don't know how to use the whole image thing very well

Pretty good for your first track. I love the way you take your screenshots, you really brought out the breaking bumps in them, they look amazing. Can't wait to ride on it & see how good the dirt is!!

He's not Tyler Horvath

Mr. Wiggles
Posts: 669
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:41 pm
Team: MXGH/TGP

Re: Ferrari Honda

Postby Mr. Wiggles » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:28 pm

I think a pair of glasses would help you with jumps
#mosthatedoneinmxsim
Image #nobodysafe

User avatar
RHYSHHS
Posts: 223
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:54 pm
Team: Dickerson Design's
Location: England
Contact:

Re: Ferrari Honda

Postby RHYSHHS » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:23 pm

Trillsn wrote:
Donut MX wrote:The track has a good overall flow and aesthetic but I think the breaking bumps could use some more work.
Image

billykunitz142
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:47 am

Re: Ferrari Honda

Postby billykunitz142 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:39 am

nice job man

Donut MX
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:21 am
Team: Privateer
Contact:

Re: Ferrari Honda

Postby Donut MX » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:45 am

bump


Return to “Tracks”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests