KaWorkz:Edgy designs training compound

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
honda
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MartinGfx

KaWorkz:Edgy designs training compound

Post by honda »

[imghttps://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t35.0-12/20904168_507728516244515_609598604_o.png?oh=e5c124dc6d4f7eedc900818ccbb44b1a&oe=59B319FF][/img]

this is my track tell me what you think made by KaWorkz so ask him any question anyway i hope you enjoy
honda
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MartinGfx

Re: KaWorkz:Edgy designs training compound

Post by honda »

juaco1472
Team: Double Dank

Post by juaco1472 »

Well, if u payed for the track you had been ripped off AF(tracks looks like kaworkz made it without dedication and fast as fuck cause some decals are not in the right position, there is some trees on the mx track, on sx the big tripple face is so fucked up lands you direct to the fucking frontflip) but if you didnt pay for this, its a good track
kylemx322
Team: Delb Lifestyle

Post by kylemx322 »

juaco1472 wrote:Well, if u payed for the track you had been ripped off AF(tracks looks like kaworkz made it without dedication and fast as fuck cause some decals are not in the right position, there is some trees on the mx track, on sx the big tripple face is so fucked up lands you direct to the fucking frontflip) but if you didnt pay for this, its a good track
When you get your double dank friend to comment for a bad rep
For Custom replica track and compounds, Renders and GFX contact me @ https://www.facebook.com/KAWORKZ/
Hit up Delb for some sick stuff!!!
Motocross375
Team: MXPTV

Post by Motocross375 »

its white
Motocross375
Team: MXPTV

Post by Motocross375 »

Motocross375 wrote:its white
nvm :oops:
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

Out of pure curiosity - was this track a "paid for" design? No implications included in the question, just wondering based on other comments.
Aggressively Mediocre Image
chadp

Post by chadp »

can anyone explain why whenever i try to extract the file it says cannot open file as archive because its been happening on a lot of links lately
Smerwin43

Post by Smerwin43 »

Motocross375 wrote:
nvm :oops:
How did you fix it? Ive re-installed it and the secondary folders arent in the main one but its still showing up white
juaco1472
Team: Double Dank

Post by juaco1472 »

kylemx322 wrote:
juaco1472 wrote:Well, if u payed for the track you had been ripped off AF(tracks looks like kaworkz made it without dedication and fast as fuck cause some decals are not in the right position, there is some trees on the mx track, on sx the big tripple face is so fucked up lands you direct to the fucking frontflip) but if you didnt pay for this, its a good track
double dank doesn't exists anymore, now it's UnitedMXS we mixed up with other team lol. also my comment is really true lmao
jonracer594

Post by jonracer594 »

kylemx322 wrote:
Tbh the decals are really bad. I mean the offtrack decals look like they are 12px textures... And this is definetly not the best work that you have done comparing to Trapland. Maybe that because you didnt spend as much time on this one as you did on the other but whatever it is this track is just not really great.. But in the end thats just my two cents and you can do whatever you want.
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

So for everybody that is hating on the track, it's a really good track, not every rut on the track is perfect but that just makes it more fun and makes you have to think outside of the box and hit different lines. Last night I did a 40 minute session with a friend on it just having fun and hitting big lines. If you're just hitting the main lines on the motocross track then you won't be having any fun at all. You've got to go big on it so that you can really experience the track for its true potential. As for the supercross tracks I do think that they could've been built a little bit better than they were but it's a track that is meant to have fun on and they are both fun tracks, just like the motocross track it makes you have to hit different lines on them. But you guys really need to stop complaining about off track details, when you pay for a track I am 100% sure that you're paying for the track to be made for having fun or training on, not for it to have the absolutely best environment in the entire game! A track creator isn't going to spend all of his time creating an environment, and who knows, maybe the dude that bought it put him on a time schedule and Kyle got everything done as fast as he could with it still being fun. For a really quality track it isn't going to be a day's worth of work, doing everything on a track takes a bit of time and is going to take multiple days. Just take in the amount of time that the rF crew takes to make their tracks, that is with having multiple different people working on them to get it done. Granted they are making replica tracks, it still takes a lot of time to get it all ready, and personally a replica is harder to do because you've got to get just about every little thing as perfect as you possibly can for people to not bitch about it on the forums, and even then they'll find something to bitch about on it. The point is you'll never be able to create the perfect track with the perfect environment and get it all done better than what everybody else has been riding. Just download the track and have some fun on it because after all it's just a video-game and it isn't life or death here.
Itz Raidox
Team: Westeffex.com

Post by Itz Raidox »

USABMXER1 wrote:Track is Shit
Fixed Your Quote :lol: :lol:
Smidly wrote:
Jeremy150 wrote:ARLINGTON PASSWORD
e/9v8ta/%ar{dV':/.>qhyT
really bro this is the best password you could come up with? smh bro
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

Big Smooth one3 wrote:Out of pure curiosity - was this track a "paid for" design? No implications included in the question, just wondering based on other comments.
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
Andreasber

Post by Andreasber »

tracks white for me lol
2016 Brasilian 250 Champion | 2017 rF Amateur 2nd OA | 2017 MXSIM CUP 1st OA