cracebeachnati

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
sethypeety
Team: SpitFire Aprilia

cracebeachnati

Post by sethypeety »

What's up guys, I am here to ask all of you guys to test out my newest track. It is a very early version so please don't complain that the flaggers aren't set, the road isn't finished, There are no timing gates, etc. This is going to be a rather long track building process because of how busy I am outside of sim. so every couple of weeks until the the whole track and Beach is finished I will update this topic.
Here are some pictures of the track.

Credits:
tyskorn for sand decal, scaling and tilemap.
WolFmx, motoboss, osari52, BradClay306 and checkers for the statues.
mxrewind665 and motoboss for decals.
JLV, for the game of course.
In game name is racebeachnati

Here is the track link. PLEAS, tell me what you want to see me add, what you want me to change, and tell me if I forgot to give you credit: http://www.mediafire.com/file/1wx45dxk5 ... chnati.zip

Have a nice day :D :D
ColtHans

Re: cracebeachnati

Post by ColtHans »

sethypeety wrote:What's up guys, I am here to ask all of you guys to test out my newest track. It is a very early version so please don't complain that the flaggers aren't set, the road isn't finished, There are no timing gates, etc. This is going to be a rather long track building process because of how busy I am outside of sim. so every couple of weeks until the the whole track and Beach is finished I will update this topic.

Credits:

Here is the track link. PLEAS, tell me what you want to see me add, what you want me to change, and tell me if I forgot to give you credit: http://www.mediafire.com/file/1wx45dxk5 ... chnati.zip

it looked like you were trying to go for a desert style so good job, but you should add more statues like a couple of palm trees and some banners or something around the outside of the track.
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

ColtHans wrote:
sethypeety wrote:What's up guys, I am here to ask all of you guys to test out my newest track. It is a very early version so please don't complain that the flaggers aren't set, the road isn't finished, There are no timing gates, etc. This is going to be a rather long track building process because of how busy I am outside of sim. so every couple of weeks until the the whole track and Beach is finished I will update this topic.

Credits:

it looked like you were trying to go for a desert style so good job, but you should add more statues like a couple of palm trees and some banners or something around the outside of the track.
beach style*
next time make the track a little wider, and its a sand track on the beach so add some roughness.
mxrewind665
Team: FlowTech

Post by mxrewind665 »

Haven’t gave it a whirl yet but it looks similar to the idea I had with acerbic beach classic