Motovated Sports complex

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Bubba40
Team: Kyb/Enzo

Motovated Sports complex

Post by Bubba40 »

Download Link
https://www.mediafire.com/file/cis17aju ... atedmx.rar
Thanks to
Aaron Hall
Ruben Kuilder
Jake Rose
haggqvist
3D map of the track
https://www.dronedeploy.com/app2/data/5 ... cLrJ1IPaig
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Re: Motovated Sports complex

Post by ROSE822 »

Such a bodge job but i love it <3
ROSE822

Post by ROSE822 »

Jonas357
Team: Privateer

Post by Jonas357 »

yesssss!
MotoGoon31

Post by MotoGoon31 »

Ok, after this was posted, and i know this is in Gaston, SC...i have to ask. Are you related to Austin Root?
Whether you think you can or you can't; your probably right. - Henry Ford
Bubba40

Post by Bubba40 »

MotoGoon31 wrote:Ok, after this was posted, and i know this is in Gaston, SC...i have to ask. Are you related to Austin Root?
Yup I’m his brother
ROSE822

Post by ROSE822 »

Bubba40 wrote:
MotoGoon31 wrote:Ok, after this was posted, and i know this is in Gaston, SC...i have to ask. Are you related to Austin Root?
Yup I’m his brother
hunter wishes he was, but if you'd like to donate to austin please paypal hunterroot@icloud.com
MotoGoon31

Post by MotoGoon31 »

Well thats cool! Austin, You & I go wayyy back... Back to SETRA, Pineville, all the local tracks in SC and whatnot... Saw that he scored points this year! And i saw a Privater Profile on Racer X...Good for him! I know he gets it straight, so im glad to see him making progress! But real talk. Didn't realize this whole time (like 3-4 years of playing now) that it was you...

Cool track. It does well with the erode. Is this the new layout? I haven't seen it since they changed it.
Bubba40

Post by Bubba40 »

ROSE822 wrote:
Bubba40 wrote:
Yup I’m his brother
hunter wishes he was, but if you'd like to donate to austin please paypal hunterroot@icloud.com
Hes joking
Bubba40

Post by Bubba40 »

MotoGoon31 wrote:Well thats cool! Austin, You & I go wayyy back... Back to SETRA, Pineville, all the local tracks in SC and whatnot... Saw that he scored points this year! And i saw a Privater Profile on Racer X...Good for him! I know he gets it straight, so im glad to see him making progress! But real talk. Didn't realize this whole time (like 3-4 years of playing now) that it was you...

Cool track. It does well with the erode. Is this the new layout? I haven't seen it since they changed it.
That’s crazy, I remember racing those with River Hancock. Yeah it’s the brand new layout. I’m going clubmx Sunday and hopefully I can 3D scan the sx tracks and maybe the back sand track. Oh yeah Kyle Watts is working on a better version of motovated hopefully he can finish it.
MotoGoon31

Post by MotoGoon31 »

Bubba40 wrote:
MotoGoon31 wrote:Well thats cool! Austin, You & I go wayyy back... Back to SETRA, Pineville, all the local tracks in SC and whatnot... Saw that he scored points this year! And i saw a Privater Profile on Racer X...Good for him! I know he gets it straight, so im glad to see him making progress! But real talk. Didn't realize this whole time (like 3-4 years of playing now) that it was you...

That’s crazy, I remember racing those with River Hancock. Yeah it’s the brand new layout. I’m going clubmx Sunday and hopefully I can 3D scan the sx tracks and maybe the back sand track. Oh yeah Kyle Watts is working on a better version of motovated hopefully he can finish it.
River & Ronnie Hancock are great friends of mine. Its funny you said that name. Ronnie helped me build up Battery Park Offroad back in 2011 when I took that over for a couple years. I remember his house had a Loretta Lynns replica that Cooper Webb (back on 50's & 65's), River, Myself and more did so many laps on it! Plus at his track off of 905 & Loris...

How the heck do you 3D scan a track???
Bubba40

Post by Bubba40 »

MotoGoon31 wrote:
Bubba40 wrote:

River & Ronnie Hancock are great friends of mine. Its funny you said that name. Ronnie helped me build up Battery Park Offroad back in 2011 when I took that over for a couple years. I remember his house had a Loretta Lynns replica that Cooper Webb (back on 50's & 65's), River, Myself and more did so many laps on it! Plus at his track off of 905 & Loris...

This app Barrington showed me, It's super easy but takes like 2 hours to do a track scan then importing takes 13 hours with my internet then Ruben Kuilder Does something with the 3D file i send him and he can import it to sim.
I was talking to the owner of pineville 3 months ago, I can't believe he still rides and opens his track I wanna scan his track some time when he's opens up for practice or race.
Bubba40

Post by Bubba40 »

Bubba40 wrote:
MotoGoon31 wrote:
Bubba40 wrote: That’s crazy, I remember racing those with River Hancock. Yeah it’s the brand new layout. I’m going clubmx Sunday and hopefully I can 3D scan the sx tracks and maybe the back sand track. Oh yeah Kyle Watts is working on a better version of motovated hopefully he can finish it.

This app Barrington showed me, It's super easy but takes like 2 hours to do a track scan then importing takes 13 hours with my internet then Ruben Kuilder Does something with the 3D file i send him and he can import it to sim.
I was talking to the owner of pineville 3 months ago, I can't believe he still rides and opens his track I wanna scan his track some time when he's opens up for practice or race.
Here's the thread if you wanna read about it. http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=46646
MotoGoon31

Post by MotoGoon31 »

Bubba40 wrote:
Bubba40 wrote:
MotoGoon31 wrote:

Here's the thread if you wanna read about it. http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=46646
Yeah Keith Nevers is a cool dude. And he loves to ride still, even at 50+ years old. His son Allen Nevers ("funkychicken" here on the forums) is into this game pretty big nowadays as well. So, with that being said, i dont see why they wouldnt want to help out and make that happen. If you need a way to get in touch with Kieth let me know. I have his #... I would appreciate it big time if you scanned that track! Maybe we could even get it into a "local" race series or something? I will help you on the project if i can as well... Barrington lives in Charleston as well, and im curious if he would mind being a part of building a local track thats less than 45 mins from him... I know he said he wants a reason to go to a mx track nearby...
khut823
Team: Flo-Vision Decals

Post by khut823 »

they are now closed... :( :( :( :( :(