Castillo 2017 + Decal Release

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Re: Castillo 2017 + Decal Release

Post by sethiemeboi »

chaseb31 wrote:I should't of referred to most rf tracks, but MEC the rhythm was a 5 and most guys were doing as far as I know. It's just a lot better in my thoughts if guys had to have perfect timing and downside exactly how you have to so that you can finish a rhythm section. Its really just hold it wicked in a section and just keep grabbing gears on most tracks lol
i will agree that the mec was just dumb, definitely should have one of those bump things before it, so you'd have to slow down
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Post by T_Frye127 »

sethiemeboi wrote:
Racers52 wrote:I stole the jumps from last year's SX and somehow made it worse
get the salt outta your vagina and get guuud kid 8)
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

T_Frye127 wrote:
sethiemeboi wrote:
Racers52 wrote:I stole the jumps from last year's SX and somehow made it worse
get the salt outta your vagina and get guuud kid 8)
i think the tracks cool and all, i play it and what not, just REALLY don't get why people are so amazed by it ig
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Post by T_Frye127 »

because its actually technical and not every joe shmo can ride it
NoFear345
Team: IG: @dryan345

Post by NoFear345 »

The reason why everyone is quoting me is because this track actually takes skill and timing, kinda like how SX is irl. Currently most tracks are wide open with minimal timing in rhythms and don't get me started on the whoops they take little skill to get through them. These whoops are honestly perfect to how a real scale set feel. I actually have a similar feeling going through these in sim as i do irl. Not to mention they take a similar idea of how to hit a set of whoops. Sorry to rant on, I just think we need to have more technical tracks like this one.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I think the scaling is good, for some reason the steepness of the jumps don't really ride well to me. Transitions don't feel natural to a real supercross track, but its better than most of the pin it and triple everything perfect tracks we get fed to us (Not that those tracks are bad, just a different style compared to this).
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

I'll be honest I rode the track both directions before I finally figured out which way it went because of that jump after the 2 whoop sections. Still don't quite get that jump. It's a fun track though.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Jackson231
Team: Privateer

Post by Jackson231 »

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but when I load the track its just plain dirt, no decals or anything. any help would be appreciated
alexandererik
Team: Privateer

Post by alexandererik »

That rythm feel when you get clean laps, it's something I haven't felt in this game for such a long time! Great work
D_ROY178

Post by D_ROY178 »

The rhythms are so nice when you do them clean, but DAMN those whoops separate the men from the boys :D :D :D
D_ROY178

Post by D_ROY178 »

Also has no one noticed the main whoops section is just a normal double to whoops, placed backwards??