Stevens County Fair Motocross Beta

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
MX_Cardinal

Stevens County Fair Motocross Beta

Post by MX_Cardinal »

I'm working on some fictional tracks based on the motocross tracks at county and state fairs. This one, Stevens County Fair, is a more modern facility, with video screens, tons of lights, etc. and hillside seating. It even has an animated working Ferris wheel!! You might know that I made my own officials (flaggers) for my SX tracks; 3D CG as opposed to photo, but the finish line flagman, track yellow flagmen, and 30-second card guy (now a girl) are all in uniforms more fitting for professional Supercross. But the default flaggers work good in Fairgrounds or Local settings like this. Also, this track is definitely on the easy side, as far as riding around it. Most fairgrounds MX tracks that I've seen are simple like this. Plus, smaller than Arenacross!! I plan on making most of my tracks beginner- and AI-friendly like this one, even though most of my racing is done either online on the servers or against myself a bunch of times via demosplice (glad Josh brought it back!), the latter comes in handy for the newer SX tracks. And this comes with working AI on all three levels. I usually give them a head start, so that I can equally race against them after they've all gotten up after crashing into each other on the start, lol!! I need to record myself coming from more gates more times and try to keep straight in them.

So hope you enjoy!!

Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/uf3ts9b0 ... County.zip

Screenshots:

To-Do List:

Adjust the grandstands crowds and make them more aligned and plentiful

Possibly make 3D backs to the fair food stands

Make more people sit on the hillside seating on the south side of the track

Make a Map!!