2018 Anaheim 1

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

2018 Anaheim 1

Post by sethiemeboi »

First things first, not only is this officially the first track I've ever replicated, but it's also the first track i've ever completed, meaning it's honestly not the best, HOWEVER it is the 2018 Anaheim 1 layout according to Transworld Motocross, who posted this picture....

So when I decided to finally follow through and make a track, I wanted it to be something cool, so when i found the track map, I chose to replicate it.

I'm not expecting people to love this or even like it, it was just something i decided to do for fun and release it to you peeps.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/jfknf5ne ... Xbraap.rar

Decals from castillo
Objects from BGFX Forest
Game by ya boi, JLV
Clintos15

Re: 2018 Anaheim 1

Post by Clintos15 »

Not to bad, not to shabby, Nice job! :D
2018-2019 AUSMX 250 National Champion
Im washed up :roll:
Doc329
Team: Privateer

Post by Doc329 »

nice job dude!
rosso391

Post by rosso391 »

track does not extract, new link?
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

rosso391 wrote:track does not extract, new link?
I have no idea what you're talking about, because i just downloaded it and it worked fine for me. Must be a problem on your end. :/
BradHouke378
Team: ZLB Designs

Post by BradHouke378 »

Whats everyones lap times?
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

sethiemeboi wrote:First things first, not only is this officially the first track I've ever replicated, but it's also the first track i've ever completed, meaning it's honestly not the best, HOWEVER it is the 2018 Anaheim 1 layout according to Transworld Motocross, who posted this picture....

So when I decided to finally follow through and make a track, I wanted it to be something cool, so when i found the track map, I chose to replicate it.

I'm not expecting people to love this or even like it, it was just something i decided to do for fun and release it to you peeps.

Decals from castillo
Objects from BGFX Forest
Game by ya boi, JLV
First of all great track man!!
I would suggest the whoops being more like Rf's whoops (If you were going for a AMA Replica that would also replicate rF's style) and if not then no complaints!
I personally like closer together and a little smaller whoops like you have in the track because they are a lot more consistent.

My last little complaint and I'm sure this was on the layout (I'll have to double check) but the first turn on the inside has a weird tiny double or a couple of whoops while the outside it's slimmed down as if a bunch of riders have already hit that. Now, I'm a slower rider (I just did 4-5 laps and ran a 1:13 on the 450 but my point is I can't triple in so I take a lot of insides lol.
I can just see the 450's getting an easy quad out of that section and personally I like when people can take inside lines and at times it works out to be the same speed as the outside. I think it creates more variability for the lines so the track doesn't develop to be so one lined. Not bashing you or the track but I think it's worth mentioning.

Also worth noting, the track layout this year is so sick!! (Ricky Carmichael must have not created it) Wish I could show up in person!!

-Jake
jojodash33
Team: Team ZYN

Post by jojodash33 »

the tracks really good its a replica of the track and it flows great, its not to exact scale of what its gonna be in real life but thats what we have rf for. overall great track man
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

BradHouke378 wrote:Whats everyones lap times?
i got a 1:03
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

Finalmushroom wrote:
sethiemeboi wrote:First things first, not only is this officially the first track I've ever replicated, but it's also the first track i've ever completed, meaning it's honestly not the best, HOWEVER it is the 2018 Anaheim 1 layout according to Transworld Motocross, who posted this picture....

Decals from castillo
Objects from BGFX Forest
Game by ya boi, JLV
I would suggest the whoops being more like Rf's whoops (If you were going for a AMA Replica that would also replicate rF's style) and if not then no complaints!
I personally like closer together and a little smaller whoops like you have in the track because they are a lot more consistent.

My last little complaint and I'm sure this was on the layout (I'll have to double check) but the first turn on the inside has a weird tiny double or a couple of whoops while the outside it's slimmed down as if a bunch of riders have already hit that. Now, I'm a slower rider (I just did 4-5 laps and ran a 1:13 on the 450 but my point is I can't triple in so I take a lot of insides lol.
I can just see the 450's getting an easy quad out of that section and personally I like when people can take inside lines and at times it works out to be the same speed as the outside. I think it creates more variability for the lines so the track doesn't develop to be so one lined. Not bashing you or the track but I think it's worth mentioning.

Also worth noting, the track layout this year is so sick!! (Ricky Carmichael must have not created it) Wish I could show up in person!!

-Jake
yeah to bo honest i half asses alot of this stuff, i wanted to get it out before somebody else did
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

sethiemeboi wrote:
Finalmushroom wrote:

Decals from castillo
Objects from BGFX Forest
Game by ya boi, JLV

-Jake
yeah to bo honest i half asses alot of this stuff, i wanted to get it out before somebody else did
Better than I would have done!! lol.
rosso391

Post by rosso391 »

I'm not sure why its not working. Never had this happen before. Will try to download again.
BradHouke378
Team: ZLB Designs

Post by BradHouke378 »

sethiemeboi wrote:
I cant get lower than a 1:07
Timo Van Dyk
Team: MV Films

Post by Timo Van Dyk »

BradHouke378 wrote:
sethiemeboi wrote:
Played the track maybe around 20 min got a 1.06 on a 250 love the lines you can take man <3
bishop121
Team: lucas oil racing

Post by bishop121 »

Timo Van Dyk wrote:
BradHouke378 wrote:
sethiemeboi wrote: i got a 1:03
Played the track maybe around 20 min got a 1.06 on a 250 love the lines you can take man <3
1:00.4