2018 Pabst Blue Ribbon Racing Facility (From the creator of Peach Farms)

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Sabo
Team: <3 lane

2018 Pabst Blue Ribbon Racing Facility (From the creator of Peach Farms)

Post by Sabo »

Hey guys, here is my second track I've released, the 2018 Pabst Blue Ribbon Racing Facility. I started building this in August and lost a bit of interest for it until a little while ago. There was still a lot of enviroment stuff I wanted to do, but didn't really have the motivation for. Instead of letting it die, I decided I would release it, after fixing a couple of things (shadows and map).

A lot of work went into other details of this track, such as the custom skybox (which feel free to use, just credit me please), custom decals (Same deal as the skybox, but PLEASE CHANGE THE COLOR!!!!), and custom banners (skin, not model). I worked hard on the terrain to try to promote online erode.

A lot of this track is more flat corners that will develop throughout a moto with online erode. I'd encourage using the formula: erode = 25- 0.5x where x is the number of riders.

That being said, everyone that's played the track said they've enjoyed it, so try it out! There is a lot of bigger lines inspired by Peach Farms, but none of the shitty bale placement!

Credits:
Michael Hodge, Seth Beal, Alec Weiand, and Eli Block
-Helping test the track for screenshots, and to test erode.

DJ99X
-For his shadows tutorial and tutorial on how to make a skybox

Mrs. Welesko, my math teacher
-Helping me understand trig so I could figure out how to calculate sun vectors after DJ had garbage equations lol

I know I used some peoples' objects that I don't remember where I got them from, since it's been so long. If I forgot to add your name, send me a PM.

Link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fkvnt431ivafl ... e.rar?dl=0

Pictures:

TeamHavocRacing wrote:As I awake from champagne wishes and caviar dreams, I realize it's back to Pabst Blue Ribbon and Doritos.
LKR47
Team: LCQ Studios

Re: 2018 Pabst Blue Ribbon Racing Facility (From the creator of Peach Farms)

Post by LKR47 »

Hell yeah, definitely a sick track. Big lines are super fun!
Tommy black
Team: RideLife

Post by Tommy black »

Fun track but is impossible to play with friends, so many un-needed objects. and the track just looks so much more clean with out 1 million objects. Other than that clean fun flowing track.
beal76
Team: Privateer

Post by beal76 »

PBR Race Facility