JGSX: Bean Bean Arena

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
jgmtbike
Team: WiLdSiDesigns (JGMX)

JGSX: Bean Bean Arena

Postby jgmtbike » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:38 pm

Hey guys! Here is the next round for my friends little series. be sure to sign up on mxslobby! This track is one of my favorites out of the next few im going to release. Its got a lot of flow imo and it has a extremely unique dragons back to dragons back landing that leads directly into a whoop section. if your bad at whoops that section might not be too fun haha. anyways guys have a good time and leave me some feedback :D :D Also dont ask about the name i dont know where i come up with this shit hahaha

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1peufCmedbk44TUkC4HB_8lEUzPIiHEup/view?usp=sharing
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

-Thanks so much for all your support of my tracks. I hope I can continue to make better and better ones!

HarryWhite71
Team: TMFR

Re: JGSX: Bean Bean Arena

Postby HarryWhite71 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:41 pm

Looks sweet bud

dawsonsleeper
Team: NovaGFX

Postby dawsonsleeper » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:16 pm

Hell yeah. Thanks! Qualifying will be open at about 4PM PST Today! Make sure you sign up!!

Jakob Hubbard
Team: BPC

Postby Jakob Hubbard » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:47 pm

Listen Josh, I love you man. But you gotta stay off that Spencer Turley shit man. That dragonsback to dragonsback to whoops makes me wanna kms every lap :lol:. Nah but fr tho it's a really good track man. Keep up the good work.

Easter.7
Team: MotoSport.com

Postby Easter.7 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:38 pm

Jakob Hubbard wrote:Listen Josh, I love you man. But you gotta stay off that Spencer Turley shit man. That dragonsback to dragonsback to whoops makes me wanna kms every lap :lol:. Nah but fr tho it's a really good track man. Keep up the good work.

not every track is going to suit your beginner level riding
byrd55621 wrote:i am 13 but i gots $

byrd55621 wrote:Will anybody make a skin for free

Jakob Hubbard

Postby Jakob Hubbard » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:39 pm

Easter.7 wrote:
Jakob Hubbard wrote:Listen Josh, I love you man. But you gotta stay off that Spencer Turley shit man. That dragonsback to dragonsback to whoops makes me wanna kms every lap :lol:. Nah but fr tho it's a really good track man. Keep up the good work.

not every track is going to suit your beginner level riding

Says the dude complaining about my tracks being too fast.

dawsonsleeper

Postby dawsonsleeper » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:37 pm

could just be that im too bad to shift outta first in the whoops on a 450, but i can get if fine every lap.

Jakob Hubbard

Postby Jakob Hubbard » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:49 pm

dawsonsleeper wrote:

could just be that im too bad to shift outta first in the whoops on a 450, but i can get if fine every lap.

It's really not that bad you just gotta set it up properly and if you don't you're pretty much fucked, but that's the way this game works so it ain't the tracks fault lol I was just messin with Josh.

dawsonsleeper

Postby dawsonsleeper » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:08 am

Jakob Hubbard wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote:

It's really not that bad you just gotta set it up properly and if you don't you're pretty much fucked, but that's the way this game works so it ain't the tracks fault lol I was just messin with Josh.

yeah ik what you mean. when i try and rail the corner i always die so i find myself having to square it up more so that im straight on going into it.

dawsonsleeper

Postby dawsonsleeper » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:08 am

Make sure you all sign up on MXSLobby!
http://mxslobby.com/race.php?race_id=359

Clintos15
Team: Transmoto

Postby Clintos15 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:54 am

dawsonsleeper wrote:Make sure you all sign up on MXSLobby!
http://mxslobby.com/race.php?race_id=359

Can we have 8 laps on the server please 5 is to short. thankssssss :shock: :D
MXSRaces Admin | 2x MXSRaces National Champion | 3rd in AUSSX

Return to “Tracks”