Spinelli's Ranch

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Yamahaman95
Team: Jesus

Spinelli's Ranch

Post by Yamahaman95 »

This is a compound i made back in late 2015, i have made a couple of others since then but i usually keep them private. I figured i would atleast release this track just to put it out there. I have a couple other complete compounds so i might as well release one of them once in a while. This compound has a local style outdoor track, a freestyle track (Made by Dominic Saulnier), 2 Supercross Tracks (the track with timing gates is a different layout than the one on the compound in the pictures, i figured it would make it nice having a total of 3 supercross layouts), and finally an outdoor track. This is not made for erode by any means, but feel free to try it if you like. Being as it is a track from 2015, the Decals are not up to date with my latest custom normal maps that i have tweaked in my other tracks since then, so it is a bit lack luster in that aspect. Credit to Jay for making the shed and toolboxes. The decals were heavily modified by me as well. Feel free to use them if you'd like. I hope this lives up to your 7.5/10 expectations.

Big thank you to Chex and Barrington for giving me tips and tricks over the years of my tack building. I will probably release more compounds in the future, but no timetable is set in my mind at this time.

Thank You,

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8s2i1kb4n ... thouse.zip
Tiller Crocker wrote:Look at those handlebar guards
Jose Eduardo317

Re: Spinelli's Ranch

Post by Jose Eduardo317 »

thx so much
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Sure is a great looking lawn.
nascarnate
Team: www.simraces.com

Post by nascarnate »

checkerz wrote:Sure is a great looking lawn.
The smell of fresh cut grass keeps me coming back every time.
eblock_15

Post by eblock_15 »

By looking at how clean cut the grass is I can tell a Mexican lives there
I am the one and only Larry Lawn Dart, if you see me on the track I will probably be on the ground - Eli Block
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

eblock_15 wrote:By looking at how clean cut the grass is I can tell a Mexican lives there
LMAO
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!