JGSX: Scromp SX

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
jgmtbike
Team: WiLdSiDesigns (JGMX)

JGSX: Scromp SX

Post by jgmtbike »

Hey guys whats up here the next round for the supercross series I'm doing. This one is pretty fun and has a cool bridge section although I know a lot of you dont like em. I felt like I had to throw a bridge in a few of these tracks because so many ama tracks have em lol. Anyways have fun guys and dont forget to leave me some feedback. :D :D

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/13OlcOa ... sp=sharing
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

-Thanks so much for all your support of my tracks.

reddead422
Team: Wildside Designs

Re: JGSX: Scromp SX

Post by reddead422 »

R33333333
cale726
Team: ks1999

Post by cale726 »

nice
jlv wrote:This unban is going to last maybe two days...
I figured I'd give him a chance after winning the 450 main. Bad idea I know.
Brad_Smith

Post by Brad_Smith »

Nice track and all Josh.. but feels really really recycled. feels much the same as Skrrt Sx and Stewart sx.But nice track none the less
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
jgmtbike
Team: WiLdSiDesigns (JGMX)

Post by jgmtbike »

Brad_Smith wrote:Nice track and all Josh.. but feels really really recycled. feels much the same as Skrrt Sx and Stewart sx.But nice track none the less
Yeh I feel that, all the tracks are supposed to have a very similar feel to em layout wise, and as for the jumps I'm using all the same scaling and everything so they should all feel really similar. Also its really difficult to make a different enviorment for each track so i figured i would put the time into one pretty decent enviorment and then just change up the grass color and the trees. Idk just trying to get as many sx tracks out as possible because the layout of sx never matters as much as a motocross track imo
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

-Thanks so much for all your support of my tracks.

Brad_Smith

Post by Brad_Smith »

jgmtbike wrote:
Brad_Smith wrote:Nice track and all Josh.. but feels really really recycled. feels much the same as Skrrt Sx and Stewart sx.But nice track none the less
Yeh I feel that, all the tracks are supposed to have a very similar feel to em layout wise, and as for the jumps I'm using all the same scaling and everything so they should all feel really similar. Also its really difficult to make a different enviorment for each track so i figured i would put the time into one pretty decent enviorment and then just change up the grass color and the trees. Idk just trying to get as many sx tracks out as possible because the layout of sx never matters as much as a motocross track imo
Yeah i feel you man, What i really love is the amount of tracks that your pumping out :D Awesome shit
dirtrider56
Team: fasthouse yamaha

Post by dirtrider56 »

You release tracks like every 2 days it feels like are you like constatly making tracks its crazy but nice work i really like your tracks :D :lol:
Donut MX
Team: Privateer

Post by Donut MX »

scrompin out the mampst