2018 MXSEMF.com Supercross Rd 17 - Las Vegas

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Re: 2018 MXSEMF.com Supercross Rd 08 - Tampa

Post by Sib43 »

Best track so far imo. Other than rd1, for myself the erode was on point.
Cody Dawe
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Next Level Racing

Post by Cody Dawe »

checkerz wrote:I watched the race back and definitely didn't look like the sand rhythm got any more gnarly that most tracks without sand. I think it is likely better that Stephen and crew chose to stay on the safe side there versus having a couple endurocross sections by the end of the main... though that's what I would've loved as a spectator and not a racer going for a title haha.

But, I see you guys aren't against something a good bit gnarlier so I hope that gives him the green light to up things a notch or three for Daytona.

Maybe it is because I'm not around as much, but I appreciate the improved tone in general towards tracks this year.
awwww man, i love it when the track gets rough. heck me and my friend rode 25 laps yesterday afternoon with erode on 18 and we hardly got any actual lines in on the rhythm sections or the sandy corner before the sand rhythm section. i expected that to get rough but there was hardly any difference from lap 1 through lap 20 and even then i only felt a little bump exiting the corner. sand rhythm needs some wicked kickers and multiple lines, as it stands supercross still feels like it did before we even had erode in multiplayer aside from a few lines here and there. make Daytona a huge test of rider skill please ;) ill put your name on my butt patch if you do
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

Good job with Tampa Chris, very enjoyable track to run laps on for an occasional player like me. Only aspect I didn't love was the roll resist/traction (obviously can't see the tileinfo, so I dk what other factors play into it) in the sandy areas, almost felt like glue at times that dragged my front wheel/handle bars to the side too severely when I was trying to roll the corner a bit - just not sure how well that plays with the front end mechanic in the game, but I'm not exactly known for my cornering skill, either, and it didn't seem to be an issue in the racing. That said, I understand why the traction has gone so far in that direction in general, so it's not really a complaint, just an observation. Probably doesn't help that I was shit at playing this game when I was running laps on a daily basis, let along a few random times during any given week, at best, so it very well may be just a "me" thing.

Look forward to your East Coast rounds, have always enjoyed your jump shaping/style, thanks for the continuing time and effort!
Aggressively Mediocre Image
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

The only complaint about Tampa I have is the sand corner before the SX triple. I wish there was a outside starter rut to make it less one lined. Other than that it was very enjoyable to qual/race on. Keep it up Chris :)
HarryWhite71
Team: TMFR

Post by HarryWhite71 »

I personally really enjoyed Tampa, took me a good few sessions to get proper used to it, but after that, really enjoyed it! Good job
Thomas.J
Team: Conceptgraff MxsTeam

Post by Thomas.J »

Does anyone know why that makes me?
wilson213
Team: Privateer

Post by wilson213 »

Lower your settings. It's an 8k image & some computers may have issues displaying it.
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

wilson213 wrote:Lower your settings. It's an 8k image & some computers may have issues displaying it.
Not on all versions. The ultralow res version is 1024.

But the issue could be the same. I'm not sure. For starters, make sure you have all the previous rounds, just in case.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Atom6246 wrote:The only complaint about Tampa I have is the sand corner before the SX triple. I wish there was a outside starter rut to make it less one lined. Other than that it was very enjoyable to qual/race on. Keep it up Chris :)
I could've gone bigger with the banking on the outside or the roller coming into the inside as well. I was thinking the speed to get the triple cleanly would do it especially if the inside got super messed up, but with the erode settings staying lower it definitely needed help balancing it. Next time :lol:

I was bummed to see so many guys were able to get that 3-4-4 down the first rhythm. I tried really hard to keep that from being possible without allowing a triple into the first section or making it one lined. I failed because you guys are too good.
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

checkerz wrote:
Atom6246 wrote:The only complaint about Tampa I have is the sand corner before the SX triple. I wish there was a outside starter rut to make it less one lined. Other than that it was very enjoyable to qual/race on. Keep it up Chris :)
I could've gone bigger with the banking on the outside or the roller coming into the inside as well. I was thinking the speed to get the triple cleanly would do it especially if the inside got super messed up, but with the erode settings staying lower it definitely needed help balancing it. Next time :lol:

I was bummed to see so many guys were able to get that 3-4-4 down the first rhythm. I tried really hard to keep that from being possible without allowing a triple into the first section or making it one lined. I failed because you guys are too good.
I actually thought the first rhythm was built pretty good, There's like 5 different lines through it if you count race lines.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

checkerz wrote:I could've gone bigger with the banking on the outside or the roller coming into the inside as well. I was thinking the speed to get the triple cleanly would do it especially if the inside got super messed up, but with the erode settings staying lower it definitely needed help balancing it. Next time :lol:
Yeah I was really confused when the rest of the track was getting more rough then the sand. I thought that was going to be the factor of this track.

I feel like the inside was fine. If there was an outside rut it would have evened out since you are already going the long way around you know? Besides that you could pretty much make moves everywhere else so it wasn't a huge deal, just felt like giving my 2 cents.
FlyinHigh

Re: 2018 MXSEMF.com Supercross Rd 09 - Atlanta

Post by FlyinHigh »

Dang, was kind of hoping it would be the mercedes benz stadium. Not complaining though. Ready to get it at my hometown race :D
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

damn. now theres turns in the rythym lanes?? :shock: :shock:
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

FlyinHigh wrote:Dang, was kind of hoping it would be the mercedes benz stadium.
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

Password:
23swexu3ru3abe+@uyu#afa=abe7aneH