2018 MXSEMF.com Supercross Rd 17 - Las Vegas

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Re: 2018 MXSEMF.com Supercross Rd 12 - Indianapolis

Post by Rush »

cale726 wrote:
Rush wrote:
cale726 wrote: i thought it was sick lmao
. I know I had multiple fall offs because lappers tried getting out of the way and got sketchy and hit me.
You had about 1 fall off from a lapper
2, I had one after the whoops
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
ABRacing18
Team: 888888888888

Post by ABRacing18 »

yzmxer608 wrote:
FlyinHigh wrote:Anybody else having abnormally slow download speeds on these tracks recently? For some reason, for the past 3 rounds its taken me roughly 2 hours to download just the medium res tracks. However if I try to download anything else it works fine. What gives?
Yeah, last 4 or so rounds. I've been able to download 2 the night before but I've missed the whole hour of qualifying one round, and looks like I will today too (any version does this, download speed is the same).
Links are directed from the MXSEMF site, I imagine there's a higher latency to the server from the US. I've been averaging 17kbps lately :roll:. Bandwidth of that server may also not be phenomenal especially when multiple people are downloading.
Aaron Boulger #116
Career Accomplishments:
Ate 3 tacos simultaneously
Almost won a race on 07
Made a successful batch of mac n cheese
jlv wrote:
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 1 for one day. Next time will be a week.
WTF!!!! I barely touched him!!!
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I've downloaded and unzipped all the safs into my sim folder. I keep getting "client track modified etc." going into 19804. no folder-in-folder situation. current snap version 2018-02-11-1391
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
nioubie
Team: *eMc*

Post by nioubie »

ABRacing18 wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:
FlyinHigh wrote:Anybody else having abnormally slow download speeds on these tracks recently? For some reason, for the past 3 rounds its taken me roughly 2 hours to download just the medium res tracks. However if I try to download anything else it works fine. What gives?
Yeah, last 4 or so rounds. I've been able to download 2 the night before but I've missed the whole hour of qualifying one round, and looks like I will today too (any version does this, download speed is the same).
Links are directed from the MXSEMF site, I imagine there's a higher latency to the server from the US. I've been averaging 17kbps lately :roll:. Bandwidth of that server may also not be phenomenal especially when multiple people are downloading.
the server bandwidth is 1Gbit/sec, based in Paris in one of the best ISP. So ye i guess the latency from US slowdown things but 17kps, you msut have a big problem. Try doing speedtest.net selecting a paris server and then an US server to see the difference.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Is Seattle still on for tomorrow? Track isn't released (Yes I'm aware it's limited qualifying so it doesn't matter) and sign ups aren't open yet on mxsemf. Just making sure ya'll remembered there's a race tomorrow :lol:
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Ddavis wrote:Is Seattle still on for tomorrow? Track isn't released (Yes I'm aware it's limited qualifying so it doesn't matter) and sign ups aren't open yet on mxsemf. Just making sure ya'll remembered there's a race tomorrow :lol:
I think you can answer this yourself Devin
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

Racers52 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:Is Seattle still on for tomorrow? Track isn't released (Yes I'm aware it's limited qualifying so it doesn't matter) and sign ups aren't open yet on mxsemf. Just making sure ya'll remembered there's a race tomorrow :lol:
yea of course they forgot. thats the only reasonable answer here
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

I don't think this is the first time I've uploaded them on a Tuesday night. But thanks for the concern Devin.
They'll be up shortly. High res actually is already, if you can figure out the url. Shouldn't be too hard.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Racers52 wrote:
I wouldn't be so sure about that.
Ripping_reckless

Re: 2018 MXSEMF.com Supercross Rd 13 - Seattle

Post by Ripping_reckless »

seattles dirt looks so good
FlyinHigh

Post by FlyinHigh »

nioubie wrote:
ABRacing18 wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote: Yeah, last 4 or so rounds. I've been able to download 2 the night before but I've missed the whole hour of qualifying one round, and looks like I will today too (any version does this, download speed is the same).
the server bandwidth is 1Gbit/sec, based in Paris in one of the best ISP. So ye i guess the latency from US slowdown things but 17kps, you msut have a big problem. Try doing speedtest.net selecting a paris server and then an US server to see the difference.
I just started downloading seattle and it too is going extremely slow. I can open up steam and download at my usual 650kbps meanwhile these tracks only since daytona for me want to take 1-2 hours for medium res.
FlyinHigh

Post by FlyinHigh »

I just checked and its only going at a rate of 21kbps
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

Password:
3!xucUVe2e3HUtU$AfEDRuVa@!zecHen
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

i thought we agreed starter ruts are terrible..