2018 MXSEMF.com Supercross Rd 17 - Las Vegas

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Re: 2018 MXSEMF.com Supercross Rd 07 - Arlington

Post by Lnxa »

checkerz wrote:.
Fun track Chris, Your whoops are challenging and I like your berms so far! The triple was also a sick booter.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
manii20

Post by manii20 »

I agree, track is sick overall, only that last jump before the finish confuses me
juniormx11
Team: RockyMountainATV/Mc

Post by juniormx11 »

Nice

P.S just testing sig <3
JackRogers351
Team: Team Tubesteak

Post by JackRogers351 »

mx201 wrote:
Calciferous wrote:tracks have been trash this year
No, Your just terrible at the game
doesnt make the main
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

manii20 wrote:I agree, track is sick overall, only that last jump before the finish confuses me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGvM3ilgUDY
The idea came from this. Looks similar on the 3d track map as well. Also didn't want 250s that couldnt make the triple to go double and then double over the finishline. Now I'm thinking it might be like something that was on Houston after the sx triple. :oops:
Ashe
Team: Trap House Inc.

Post by Ashe »

juniormx11 wrote:Nice

P.S just testing sig <3
Same
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

Like the track this week.
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

Track was really fun once I got a flow Chris! Your whoops were fast and fun, I really enjoyed them along with the rest of the track. The only thing I get confused about is emf's dragonsbacks. I don't understand why you guys just don't make the whoops evenly spaced and roughly the same height interval? I'm sure there is probably a reason, but the track was overall really fun. Keep up the great work guys.
barrington314

Post by barrington314 »

Jakob Hubbard wrote:The only thing I get confused about is emf's dragonsbacks. I don't understand why you guys just don't make the whoops evenly spaced and roughly the same height interval?
This might be because Im tired and in the middle of some school work (procrastinating :lol: ) but I'm having a hard time understanding what you mean.
These aren't exactly evenly spaced but I'd say it's pretty close. And it resembles a dragonback pretty well, I thought. :?:

As you may have figured out, riding whoops in mxsim isn't anything like irl. So, sometimes we have to take that into consideration. I don't think a dragonback made just like real life would translate well. I thought this design was really close though and still rode decent.

btw, that gradient is from Oakland. Which is almost identical to what is on Arlington.
Jakob Hubbard

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

barrington314 wrote:
Jakob Hubbard wrote:The only thing I get confused about is emf's dragonsbacks. I don't understand why you guys just don't make the whoops evenly spaced and roughly the same height interval?
This might be because Im tired and in the middle of some school work (procrastinating :lol: ) but I'm having a hard time understanding what you mean.
These aren't exactly evenly spaced but I'd say it's pretty close. And it resembles a dragonback pretty well, I thought. :?:

As you may have figured out, riding whoops in mxsim isn't anything like irl. So, sometimes we have to take that into consideration. I don't think a dragonback made just like real life would translate well. I thought this design was really close though and still rode decent.

btw, that gradient is from Oakland. Which is almost identical to what is on Arlington.
huh, interesting. I've built dragonsback gradients and it looks very similar to yours and rides completely different. I don't know what you guys are doing that makes it feel weird...must be my bad riding :lol:
barrington314

Post by barrington314 »

Jakob Hubbard wrote: huh, interesting. I've built dragonsback gradients and it looks very similar to yours and rides completely different. I don't know what you guys are doing that makes it feel weird...must be my bad riding :lol:
It could be the distance from the berm to the start of it. More speed or less speed is going to make a huge difference.
Jakob Hubbard

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

barrington314 wrote:
Jakob Hubbard wrote: huh, interesting. I've built dragonsback gradients and it looks very similar to yours and rides completely different. I don't know what you guys are doing that makes it feel weird...must be my bad riding :lol:
It could be the distance from the berm to the start of it. More speed or less speed is going to make a huge difference.
I also only use 3 whoops instead of 4. One low, one middle, and one high that gives you the pop. Since I'm only using 3, my guess is they could be the same distance as your dragonsback with 4 whoops, but the 3 are more smoothed off. idk just what I'm thinking.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

The dragonback was tweaked slightly from the initial gradient Stephen. What I changed was to allow both jumping on and jumping over the tabletop.

Creating multiple lines/rhythms is always a goal.

I personally don't think Arlington was "awesome". For some reason I just struggled with it. I think the next two should be a big improvement...which means you'll prolly like them less haha.
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

checkerz wrote:The dragonback was tweaked slightly from the initial gradient Stephen. What I changed was to allow both jumping on and jumping over the tabletop.

Creating multiple lines/rhythms is always a goal.

I personally don't think Arlington was "awesome". For some reason I just struggled with it. I think the next two should be a big improvement...which means you'll prolly like them less haha.
Honestly I don’t think it was you as much as it was the layout. The layout to me just didn’t have any flow at all. But There was 1 section that I personally thought was just bad, and it was the one before the finish line.
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Jose Eduardo317

Post by Jose Eduardo317 »

i cant conect on the supercross tracks 2018
help me :D